The Raids

*A.N: Important Authors Note at the end! Please read!

Riley POV

"What's going on?" I whispered to Grant as I took a seat next to him in the crowded auditorium. He shrugged and turned to look at our principal, Mr. Flaherty, walk onstage. 

"Goodmorning Lakeview Hill Academy." we all muttered incoherent responses and the tall man continued. "It has come to my attention that there is a bit of an issue at this great establishment."

Mr. Flaherty paused to fix his tie and then let out a big breath of air. "Students, faculty, please remain seated. The drug test raids lock-down has now begun."

The room burst with angst and noise as my peers all turned to one other, all searching for answers. I turned to Grant but my words froze in my throat as I took in his worried expression. "Grant?"

He flinched as if I had startled him and turned to me with wide eyes. "W-what?"

"Are you alright?" He nodded and avoided my gaze. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"May I have your attention, please?" said Mr. Flaherty's secretary from the podium. "We will call you all up one by one to take a mandatory drug test, starting with the faculty. First up is Coach Drake."

From the corner of my eye, I noticed that Grant began to fidget with his hands. It occur-ed to me then that perhaps he knows about Coach Drake's "medicinal" marijuana. But no, I doubt he would keep something like that a secret. 

...or would he?

A/N: So recently, I've been getting a lot of feedback that my story is like She's The Man. Yes, this story was the result of watching that movie. It was INSPIRED by it. But by no means is this a replica of the movie. The beginning is a bit silly and fun like the movie, but this is the official turning point of the story (I think). The plot of A Guide To The Opposite Sex is drastically different from She's The Man. Thanks so much to those of you that enjoy my book and don't compare it to other's work. It's very appreciated. You know what's also appreciated? Some Wattpad love. So vote/comment and maybe...just maybe I'll update faster.

Here's a hint for the next chapter: The Lakeview Hill Academy Varsity swim team has been left without a coach. And without a trainer, the team is unable to compete against Malibu Creek High's boys swim team (Riley's old school) for the State championship title. So what will Grant and the rest of the boys do? Who could possibly fill in for the coach's position? Find out next week! :)