This is NOT An Update

Warning: This is NOT an update!

Okay, so before you all get together and lynch me in my humble home or something crazy like that, I'd like to apologize for not updating in a really really long time. But I have my reasons which will be addressed below.

First and foremost, I'm not sure how I feel about AG2TOS anymore. On one hand, I love the positive response I get from all my readers. But I feel a tad bit dissatisfied with my work. I have not decided to put this story on hold yet--key word being yet--because I believe it can still be salvaged. So I'm going to leave it up to you guys: Would you rather I continue with this rather confusing plot or delete nearly half of it and start back off when "Rob" is still at Lakeview Hill Academy? Please comment and let me know what you guys would rather see happen with Riley and Grant because I just don't know anymore; I'm in need of some serious guidance.

Also, I've been feeling a bit disillusioned with this story because I recently came across a small issue involving copyright. Truly, I've never come across a thing like this and therefore don't know how to deal with it appropriately. But I do know how I don't want to handle things. I am so completely against harassment and when I see fans bashing on the supposed stealer of works' profile, it makes me furious. It is because of this that I will not give out further details on the subject except that I have contacted the other author and if I do need you guys' help, don't worry, it will be solicited. So let's all please remain civil and mature, alright?

Well, that about sums it up. I truly am sorry for my negligence towards A Guide to the Opposite Sex, but at the same time I hope you all understand where I'm coming from. Thanks so much for the everlasting support everyone.

-Steph "SOSt3ph"