50 Shades Of Annoying

A/N:  Dedicated to MowSgr for her awesomeness. True to my word, here's another chapter!

Abby POV

I slept over at Stacy's house on Friday night along with Riley, Anna, Hailey, and Delaney so they could both spill the details on their dates. 

"I think I'm in love!" Stacy declared as she hugged Josh's sweatshirt. The appropriate AWWWs filled the room at that adorable comment.

"Just...be careful okay?" we all snapped our heads in Riley's direction. 

"What?" Stacy asked in a bewildered tone.

Riley shrugged, "The dude isn't awesome and sweet at school. He tried bullying me but my sheer awesomeness put a stop to it." we all rolled our eyes at Riley's description.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm just testing the waters. Right? Doesn't mean I'm gonna tackle the guy down with a wedding band or anything."

We all laughed before Delaney's stomach growled and she blushed. "Someone's hungry," I playfully said in a mock-hushed tone and received a pillow to the face. 

We all climbed down the stairs and raided the kitchen but came up empty. "Let's hit up the grocery store."

Riley POV

Without bothering to change out of our pjs, Anna and I left to the store while the rest of the girls prepared a pot of coffee and freshly squished orange juice.

"What do we need, Ry?" I shrugged and pulled out my phone to call the girls.

"House of Sexiness, how may I help you?" I laughed at Delaney's greeting and procedded to push the cart down the aisle.

"Um what do we need?" I waited as I was put on speaker and the girls all shouted things. 

"One at a time, guys!" We finally decided on pancake stuff, fruit, and creamer for the coffee. 

Just as I was about to hang up on the girls, I crashed the cart and heard an OUCH!

My eyes traveled up to meet with Seth's. (A/N: Seth is one of the Varsity swim guys.)

"Oops, sorry! Are you alright?" he nodded and briskly walked away.

As soon as he was gone, Anna burst out laughing. "Don't text and drive, Riley."

I rolled my eyes and placed my phone in my pocket. We then walked to the checkout and I froze with a raised eyebrow as I parked my cart next to one of the cash registers. 

Hmm...so not everyone at Lakeview Hill was loaded. 

Anna and I took our groceries out of the cart and Seth began to ring us up. All the while sneaking looks at Anna.

He placed our stuff in two paper bags and then came around to personally hand us our bags. I bit back a laugh as Anna sent him a flirty smile. 

Oh, young love.

"Are you sure you can carry this? It's kind of heavy." At this point, I was having a really hard time keeping a straight face. His question was directed just to Anna, while not even two feet away was a tinier girl carrying a huge bag.

"Oh, yeah. Could you give me a hand with this?" I hid my smile behind the paper bag as Seth gladly took the bag. 

I found it hilarious how Seth was carrying her bag and animatedly speaking to her while I was trotting my heavy bag and being ignored. 

Once again, I repeat: Young love. It brings out the worst in us. 

Once our bags were in the backseat, Seth turned to Anna with a big grin. I rolled my eyes and just to cramp his style, I leaned against the car next to them while he tried hitting on Anna.