ill-Advised

Riley POV

"I HATE MEN!" I shouted as I ran into Stacy's house like I owned the place. 

"Wow, that doesn't sound bitter whatsoever," a husky, low voice said next to me. I rolled my eyes and turned my head away a little to wipe away any signs of tears. "Is Stacy home, Zach?"

"Nope." I nodded and moved to walk up the stairs. "I'll wait for her upstairs."

"Hey, Riley. Wait." I froze with one foot on the first step and waited for him to speak. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Because you're obviously crying." I spun around and gasped when I crashed into Zach's chest. He gently lifted a hand and wiped away one tear I'd missed. "Is it that Grant douche bag?"

I wrapped my hand around his wrist and flung his hand off me. "Shut up, Zach."

"Why are you still pinning after him, huh? There are better things out there."

"What--you mean like you?" I blurted out and instantly regretted it. 

Zach hesitated before leaning forward and whispering, "Yeah, like me." And then I made the dumbest mistake of my life.

I kissed Zachary Lovelace...sober

He groaned and pushed me up against the wall, kissing me like he needed air. So I did the only thing I could do at a moment of self-pity; I kissed him back. 

It wasn't until I was pinned underneath him on the couch and his shirt was off when I realized that maybe I should stop him. But he made me feel...wanted. Here was my childhood sweetheart finally showing some interest in me. "W-wait." 

Zach pulled back and after one look on my face, he sat up. "Sorry," I said as I sat up too and fixed my shirt. 

"Be with me."

"What?" I looked up with wide eyes. Did he just say what I think he said?!

Zach turned to me with an uncertain smile and lifted a hand to caress my cheek. "Riley, be with me."

I opened my mouth to reply but at that same second, the front door opened to reveal a flabbergasted Stacy. Her eyes took in the scene before her; A shirtless Zach and I sitting very close together. 

Uhhuh, this doesn't look good. 

"Whoa! Emergency best-friend intervention. Upstairs! Now, Missy!" I allowed myself to be dragged away up to her room just because I didn't want to be in the same room as Zach. I didn't know what to tell him. A part of me wanted to take a chance with him...but there was still a spark of hope inside me that hoped Grant would let me explain things. 

"What the hell was that?!" I bit my lip and flopped down on Stacy's bed. 

"I have no fucking idea."

"Were you guys just  hooking up?" 

I sat up with a guilty look in my face. "I guess it was a little ill-advised...but I can explain."

Stacy sat down across from me and crossed her arms over her chest. "Really? Well then Ms. Cooper, do tell." 

A/N: There you have it! The last update of the day. Okay, so I've decided to set up a deadline. By June of 2013, AG2TOS will be completed! 

So who says she should give Zach a chance? Or should Riley still wait around for Grant? And what about Ryder, or have you all forgotten him? *Evil Laugh* More drama for Riley Cooper to come!

Dedicated to RainDelight21 for leaving the loveliest comment on my profile! It made my day! :)