79

Chapter 79

The little girl turned around, but just bumped into a man, accidentally hit the bamboo card in his hand to the ground, and she was also knocked and stumbled, taking a step backwards and being supported by Xinghai, and as a result, Xinghai's jade card was also hit to the ground. The little girl immediately apologized, picked up the jade cards of the two and returned them to them, but looked down and found that the two jade cards happened to be a pair, and the little girl exclaimed excitedly when she found the new world: "Wow, it turns out that the bamboo cards of the two of you are a pair!" It's all a shooting star, you see!

Saying that, the little girl pieced together two pieces of bamboo cards. Sure enough, these two halves of the bamboo cards are indeed a pair. The little girl took the arms of the two and was still excited: "It's such a coincidence, you guys are really lucky." I heard from the organizers that the chance of just meeting each other is only one in a thousand! You guys are so lucky, take off your mask and see what the other person looks like! The

little girl was eager to try, but Xinghai was lukewarm, and it was obvious that the other one was also indispensable. Xinghai replied lightly: "No need.

The little girl was a little disappointed, but still respected the choice of others. But when Xinghai was about to leave, another man took his arm: "Since you are so lucky, is it not good to take off your mask to see what each other looks like?" Even if you have no intention of being together, making friends is a good choice, you say?

Saying that, the man had silently taken off his mask, and a familiar face appeared in front of Xinghai's eyes. Xinghai's masked face couldn't see any expression, but in the next second he was already thinking about escaping. It's a pity that Xinghai's personal escort didn't let him escape so easily. Originally, it was enough to embarrass this group of people by not finding anyone, but now that he finally saw the Buddha-figure, how could he let him escape again? So this private room was surrounded by a leak, and the little girl saw that something was wrong and immediately slipped away. Just sneaked to the next private room, and a man also wearing a mask gave her a thick red envelope.

"How long do you want to hide from me?" Fei Feng pulled off the mask of Xinghai and smashed it on the ground negatively.

Xinghai didn't look at him, felt that this was inappropriate, turned his face and humbly lowered his head, and said respectfully: "Hello, grown-up."

Fei Feng raised his eyebrows: "Yo, got it?" Now that I know, I will say it bluntly and go back with me!

Xinghai did not speak, and kept looking at his toes in silence. Fei Feng was a little annoyed: "Are you going back with me?"

Xinghai finally spoke: "Will grow up, what kind of man do you want?" Why waste time on me as a star slave? I'm just a star slave, as you said, nothing, just this muscle. But in this interstellar world, there are more people with muscles, there are more good-looking people, and of course you have a lot. More me is not more, less me is no less, I just want to live a peaceful life, not suitable to be your lover.

After

listening to Xinghai's words, Fei Feng couldn't wait to really kill him. What is this called? What is it called more of him and not more, less of him and no less? It's like Lao Tzu*! Lao Tzu is such a lover, why is it so difficult? Is it all a fake appearance to pretend to be obedient and honest? Fei Feng looked at him mockingly: "Do you think you can escape?"

Xinghai was motionless, but the words he said made Fei Feng's heart astringent: "Of course I can't escape, and I won't run away again." How far can you run away? Where else can I hide? The whole interstellar is under your control, and I'm just one of the insignificant grits. Your city, I can't compare. Your means, I can't compare. Fei