36

Chapter 36

Yu Fei had many feelings after listening to this poem: "This is a verse of a dead king who feels life, right? It sounds quite bleak, and the country can't bear to look back at the moon and the bright moon. Have you written down all this poem? That whole book should be quite thick, right? How did you remember them so clearly?

Qi Jie didn't know how to answer, so he had to say, "There are several parts, and I only remember some of them." Saying that it is the five thousand years of Chinese civilization, what I remember is only the corners. But these corners are enough for us, but this is a big project, do you really have to spend this money to invest?

Yu Fei said, "Flowers, of course." Even if it doesn't make a profit, it's a worthwhile investment. It is also a good idea to recreate the original appearance of the so-called Huaxia country you mentioned. Let's start with that former Tang Dream!

Qi Jie nodded: "Okay, then you prepare the craftsman, and I will choose the site." I think we should take a bird's-eye view of the plain first, and I can also divide the area which side is built and what is built.

Fei Ang said: "Don't bother with this, I have it there." I had already taken a bird's-eye view when I first arrived at the station, and I will have someone send it to you now. After that, Fion contacted his adjutant with a communicator, and ten minutes later, a huge aerial view was delivered.

Qi Jie was excited to do a big job. Is this really reviving the Chinese civilization? If he can really do it, then he is really the first person who has never come before. While he is skeptical about the investment in the project, he is convinced that the rewards must be significant. Even if the tourism industry does not prosper, at least it can build a film and television base. Now the interstellar entertainment industry is only in the development stage, and there is no such a large-scale film and television base. Or he can invest in some mythical TV movies himself, and maybe they will be very popular.

Fei Ang looked at Qi Jie with a fascinated look and pinched his nose: "Xiaojie, it's okay to make money, don't learn to get rich and make money crazy." His behavior is not good, we are not like him.

Qi Jie pinched his nose: "Money is a good thing!" But I have my own measure, a gentleman loves money and has a way!

"A gentleman loves money and has a way of getting it? This sentence is good, step by step, don't eat a fat person in one go. "Although this person is not interested in doing business, he firmly believes in stability. Although he has the ability to hold up this little white tender tofu, he doesn't want him to feel like he is carrying him along.

Qi Jie said, "Don't worry!" I am on the sustainable development route, and I will not rush forward like I am stunned. However, the advertising warm-up can begin, and we will first set the Southern Tang Dynasty dream as the first phase of the Huaxia project. After that, he circled a place in the center of the bird's-eye view that Feion gave him: "Let's build the Tang Palace here!" Qi Jie thought for a while: "The first phase of the project only builds a palace, isn't it a little shabby?" The South Tang Palace is that kind of Jiangnan gentle style, since there is a Southern Tang Palace, why not build a Daming Palace? Daming Palace, but it is completely different from the Southern Tang Imperial Palace. Qi Jie pinched his chin: "But this project is too huge, I'd better think about it!"

Yu Fei stretched out his hand and shook it in front of Qi Jie's eyes: "What are you talking to yourself?" After planning the place, I began to transfer troops, I have contacted the construction team, they will have the interstellar speedboat over, and they can reach this side in three days at most. You tell me the materials you need, and I'll take someone to mine.