11

Chapter 11

Bricks were made, stones were piled up into hills with the efforts of the Star Slaves, and logs and wooden beams were basically enough to build a few good bungalows. Qi Jie decided to find a place to start building a house. However, the problem of site selection made him difficult again, and he built it in a gentle place, although the foundation was stable, and it was often easy to be flooded by every storm. Built in a high place, there is another saying that the high place is not cold, and the wind and sun must not be avoided.

So Qi Jie planned to take Uncle Qi and Eli to find a suitable geographical location to build a house, and he planned to build directly on the plain if he could not find a suitable area. After all, the land they chose is the warmest and most habitable place on the entire planet, equivalent to the temperate region of the Earth's northern hemisphere.

I hope that life is full of surprises, and Uncle Qi drives a light locomotive and carries Qi Jie and Yilie. They traveled east, bypassing a dense poplar forest, and further on, a lush hill appeared in front of Zijie. Through Qi Jie's observations, he can see that this area belongs to a typical hilly landform. There are plains, there are hills. This kind of landscape is actually the most suitable for him, the plains can grow vegetables and grain, and the hills can settle down.

Because the hill is different from the deep mountains and old forests, there are at most a few monkeys, baboons, wild boars and wild dogs, and there will be no large wild animals. Temperate regions are rarely infested with venomous snakes, and if the planet is no different from Earth, then his judgment will never be wrong. However, to be on the safe side, he still decided to let Uncle Qi drive up the mountain. After going up the mountain, I realized that life can really be full of surprises.

This hill is home-shaped, high in the north and low in the south, with a large gap in the south. From the beginning of the mountain, Qi Jie has experienced everything that the mountain should have. The towering locust trees grow in rows, and the locust flowers that have fallen to the ground have dried up, which shows that it has not rained for a while. Further on, a whole apple tree with fruit is red and coveted. When you reach the halfway up the hill, look down and the whole green is shining with a little red. Qi Jie couldn't see clearly, but he guessed that it was either hawthorn or cherry. By season, it should be mostly cherries. Qi Jie was a little drooling, he hadn't eaten cherries for a long time. He remembers that the cherry flesh in his hometown was thick and juicy.

However, they did not stay, because Zijie saw a very good construction platform. Not far ahead, among the green mountains and green waters, where there are flowers, grasses and waterfalls, halfway up the mountain, a large flat land with scattered small flowers. The dandelion loomed, and because it was too far away, Qi Jie couldn't really see it. He stretched out his hand and pointed out: "Uncle Qi, let's go there."

Uncle

Qi immediately started the motor and drove the car to the small flat land under the cover of mountains and rivers. As he got closer, Qi Jie found that the small flat land was larger than he thought. In addition to a few trees abruptly around, there are also a few shrubs growing in the middle. As long as these are cleaned up, it is not only a good place to shelter from the wind and water, but also from the perspective of feng shui, this is an excellent feng shui treasure land. Qi Jie immediately clapped: "We will build a house here!"

Uncle

Qi also nodded and said, "It looks like the scenery here is good!" When the old man and I first came, we only saw glaciers all over the mountains, and the second time we came, we were running wild beasts in a place where we couldn't do it wearing only a thin shirt. We have been investigating for a long time and have invited many experts in interstellar exploration. They say there aren't any veins on the planet. Because this is a newborn planet, all planets with veins have been operating in the earth's crust for tens of millions or even hundreds of millions of years. In this way, there are resources such as metals, natural gas, coal mines, etc. So at that time, Mr. basically gave up the development of this planet, because these plants and beasts are really not worth the effort and a lot of money to discover. But now it seems that this asteroid is not useless. At the very least, these all-natural foods can ensure our food and clothing. These beautiful scenery can also be pleasing to the eye! Huh!

Uncle

Qi looked like Zhuge Liang. Qi Jie stretched out a finger and shook it: "Uncle Qi, who said that only mineral veins and energy are considered money. Is there only one way to generate wealth in this world? You know, small things such as Wang Mazi scissors and Anerle sanitary napkins can also become the world's top 500 enterprises. Can't we engage in food processing, agricultural production, and even ... Real estate? Moreover, tourism development is also a good idea~! You say yes, Uncle Qi?

"Tourism development?" Uncle Qi muttered, "This is a new word, don't say it." After the interstellar melee war, it entered the period of the Great Republic. The economy is developing rapidly, and the living standards of interstellar citizens are also improving day by day. Not to mention, tourism can really become a new project. Qi

Jie heard his heart, it turned out that there had been a scuffle between the stars for a while. So, now should be the stage of ruins? If that's the case, then it's really the right thing for him. There are many resources to be developed, and many new things to be developed. Qi Jie smiled hesitantly: "That's right, full of lust." Haha..."

Uncle

Qi's old face was stunned, is this directly related to lust?

Eliel didn't understand what they said, but subconsciously felt that this place had aura, and since he came up, he frowned tightly, and then knelt down without saying a word and bowed down to the front back.

Qi Jie was puzzled, and as soon as he wanted to ask, Uncle Qi said, "He is worshipping the mountain god, which is the tradition of their clan." Don't underestimate the star slaves, although they are poor and lack of culture, they carry an aura in their bones that we can't understand. Each Star Slave Master is the most respected wizard of their clan, and they have an extraordinary reverence for mountains and rivers. It may be caused by long-term persecution by natural disasters such as flash floods!

Qi Jie nodded, and then clapped his hands and said, "Okay, let's build a base camp here." Uncle Qi, you want to find a way to drive the star orbiter to this open space. Oh, and don't forget to let everyone transport the finished materials to the deck of the Starorbiter, and after the things are delivered, you can start building the house.

Uncle

Qi agreed, turned over into the car, and left Yili and Qi Jie here to enjoy the scenery. I have to say that the sunshine halfway up the mountain is very abundant, the land here is strong, mostly stone, although it may be a little difficult to build a house, but there is absolutely no need to worry about soil erosion. Also, the mirror-like lake in the middle of the valley below, the various trees and flowers that used to surround the lake. Although the silhouette is rough, with a little restoration, it definitely looks like a holiday estate.

Therefore, Qi Jie originally planned to build a small cottage, but temporarily changed his mind - to build a courtyard.