85

Chapter 85

For general family banquets, it is Qi Jie and Xinghai who prepare food, and the two of them will prepare the family banquet extremely warm. Old man Yu was not an outsider to them, so Xinghai and Qi Jie each showed their talents and prepared a table of unique earth-based cuisine. In addition to the most fashionable raw seafood at the moment, Zijie also prepares fast foods such as chicken fries and burgers that are known as junk food on the earth.

But apparently, the Yu family prefers fries and burgers. Because not everyone can eat accustomed raw food, although salmon is very fresh and delicious, Xinghai sauce is also very authentic, but Old Master Yu, who naturally likes to eat cooked food, is still not very cold to that. However, the beer is just in line with the old man's heart, and he is pouring a cup of uncontrolled water. Fei Ang quietly persuaded Yu Qiang: "Although beer is not easy to get drunk, but drinking too much is more uncomfortable than liquor, it is better to persuade the old man to mourn by the way!"

Yu Qiang raised his eyebrows and looked at Qi Jie: "What is the festival mourning?"

Fei Ang cleared his throat and whispered in Yu Qiang's ear with his hand: "As a similar person, I still want to say that big brother is really a good means." However, in addition to making money, Phineas really has no heart to defend against people at all! No, no, it should be said that he never defended his eldest brother, right? If he knew that his heart was dependent on his eldest brother, and he willingly threw his design step by step into his arms, would he have doubts about the world? But as a person of my kind, I keep it a secret. Growing up with Yu Fei since he was a child, this is the first time he has seen him so willingly calculated. "Even made Fion a little suspicious, was his IQ eaten by dogs? (In fact, many readers should suspect that the author's IQ was eaten by dogs) Yu Qiang knew that it was impossible to hide this matter from anyone, they were the same kind of people, and they all used the same method to seduce their sweethearts

. Fei Ang is a big-tailed wolf, and Yu Qiang is a pig eating rabbit, which is actually a wolf in pig's skin. When the younger brother took the bait, he was forced to compromise step by step, and when the raw rice was cooked into cooked rice, everything was logical. There is no need to explain to parents, nor do you need to painstakingly confess and slowly cultivate feelings, which is really a good strategy to kill two birds with one stone.

Yu Fei was pretending to be a good baby on the side at the moment, and when he saw that his grandfather's wine glass was empty, he helped him fill it. He knew that a drunk grandfather was much easier to handle than a sober grandfather at the moment. So when the old man's beer and burger were drunk, Yu Fei directly sent someone to send the old man who was not awake back to the room. As the saying goes, the moon is dark and the wind is high at night, killing people... Ah, no, □ abuse the sky, if you don't get the eldest brother right, something will definitely go wrong in the future. If the eldest brother finds him a gentle and frugal sister-in-law, then his status will not be guaranteed. Now the most direct way is to let him and his eldest brother not carelessly combine!

So after his grandfather was helped down, Yu Fei pretended to stand up: "I'm also a little drunk, you guys continue, I'll go back to the room first~!" Then he staggered towards his eldest brother's room, and threw a wink at his eldest brother before entering the door.

Fei Ang flicked his forehead and patted Yu Qiang's shoulder: "I wish you a pleasant evening, don't be too happy." Then he pulled Qi Jie, who was still eating and didn't seem to find any clues, and left: "Let's go back to the room too!"

Qi Jie pinched a large crab: "But... I haven't eaten enough!

"I'll have someone make you a late-night snack!" Then casually took the plate of crabs away: "It's always okay to bring this back for you to eat, right?" Qi Jie said goodbye to those foods.