End

Chapter 88

Yu Xiaojin's full moon banquet was more lively than the coastal feast, and it was also a sensation in the entire interstellar world. Because what kind of family is the Yu family, the imperial businessman! If the power of the entire interstellar is in the hands of Fei Feng, then the economic lifeline of the entire interstellar is all in the hands of the Yu family. Master Yu Du loved this hard-won great-grandson very much, and immediately announced that this was the only heir of his Yu family, and he wanted to cultivate it personally, and he definitely could not spoil the character of his father Yu Fei.

Fei Feng's whole process is sour, isn't it a great grandson? I'm about to have grandchildren soon! My grandson is much cuter than your grandson, I have seen it, he looks like Feon, lively and active, and I know that he has an offensive aura at a glance. Your family is also pressed when it grows up, what is there to be proud of?

Fei Ang and Qi Jie once went to find Fei Feng, because the child's name is indeed a big problem, and if you are not careful, you can take the ambiguity. Since the last time he almost took the fee, Qi Jie handed over the task of naming the child to Grandpa Fei. Grandpa Fei immediately said: "I have already thought about it, I have thought about it for a long time. I thought before that if I had a grandson, it would be called Fei Ning, peaceful Ning. Peace and security are the best for a lifetime, and there is no need for great wealth. I've been so tired of living in this life, so let him relax.

Qi Jie said that the name was very good, and immediately settled down, and in the future, his son will have a name, and he will be called Fei Ning. He called his name every time he went to the space hospital to visit Fei Ning, who was still a small fetus, and when he was seven months old, every time he called Xiao Ning, the baby reacted. Either move your little hands or your little feet, and sometimes open your eyes to look at him.

Fei Feng will also come to see Xiaoning with Xinghai, and Xinghai is especially excited every time. He felt that it was really a little amazing to be a grandfather in his twenties, but looking at Fei Feng's face of about thirty years old, he was gradually relieved. Xiao Ning grew up quite quickly, and Fei Feng remembered that Fei Ang was not small when he was born, more than four kilograms, and the doctor gave the diagnosis of a huge baby at that time. At that time, Fei Feng's mother really worked hard to give birth to him, and finally insisted on giving birth smoothly. It is said that the cry of this kid was heard by the whole hospital at that time, and he was full of energy. Looking at this little baby in the simulated womb, it is estimated that it is not a small size.

Xinghai was excited every time he looked at the hyaluroplasm layer, and every time he moved, he fussed for a long time. Fei Feng felt so humiliated, and generally ignored his behavior. Finally, he was annoyed and couldn't do it, so he said: "You quarrel again, and I won't bring you next time!" So Xinghai kept quiet and quietly looked at the little fetus in the virtual womb. Occasionally touching his little feet stretched out, feeling extremely satisfied.

Xinghai has already begun to develop a baby raising plan, but his set is too backward for interstellar. So I learned to log in to Starlink to find out all kinds of knowledge about infant feeding. Fei Feng wanted to laugh when he saw his serious look, hugged him and kissed him and said: "So if you like children, it's better to have one yourself?"

Xinghai immediately shook his hand: "Let me raise this first!" I think I should have other areas that I could improve, well, I can learn some martial arts skills by the age of three. Isn't it a little early to start literacy at two? Although children should focus on nurturing, shouldn't childhood be the age of play? Wind, how long do you think it is appropriate to let him play each day? Fei

Feng was full of black lines, and he felt that his favored position seemed to be insecure. What is this guy going to do? Having a grandson and forgetting his grandfather? However, seeing that Xinghai loved his grandson so much, he was still very happy in his heart.