86

Chapter 86

A certain wolf in pig's skin is happy all night, and a certain little white rabbit who is eaten and happy is also happy all night. The two took what they needed, one got the care of his brother, and the other got his wish and abducted the little white rabbit brother into the bed. Grandpa spent the night hanging and fell in love with a drink called beer in the global village. Later, I learned that there were many drinks in the global village that were not available elsewhere, such as cola, such as champagne, such as coconut orange juice, and these drinks became the old man's favorite, and the matter of the two grandchildren temporarily left him behind.

It's just that only Yu Fei and Yu Qiang know that if they don't hurry up and strike while the iron is hot, an old man like this forced marriage will stage it from time to time. So, Yu Qiang made his own claim and took Yu Fei to do stem cell eggs to cultivate artificial babies. An egg is grown from a stem cell and then combined with sperm to produce a child of two. Of course, two men cannot conceive and can only rely on artificial simulated uteruses. From insemination to development, it can be clearly seen in the transparent uterus, and even the entire development process can be photographed.

In this way, the next time the old man forces marriage, they can take out a child, and with offspring, Old man Yu will lose the reason for forced marriage. Even if he is traditional in his bones, the great-grandson who has the blood of two grandchildren is the purest descendant of the Yu family. Yu Fei couldn't help but praise his brother's idea, donated his stem cells to grow eggs, and then combined with his brother's sperm to obtain a child belonging to the two.

Qi Jie was interested after listening to it, because in his cognition, breeding and reproduction are often combined with □. If you want to have a baby, you must go to bed first, and it must be a man and a woman. Interstellar technology is really developed enough, there is no need to go to bed, or even a man and a woman, as long as a cell, and a few sperm, you can conceive a child. And there is no need to conceive in October, there is such a magical thing as artificial simulation of the uterus.

Although this science and technology is highly respectable, it is not recommended in the interstellar world. Because under the impetus of various fertility technologies, human reproduction ability is getting worse and worse. Especially for the residents of the main stars, the ovulation ability of girls has decreased sharply, and the pregnancy rate has been decreasing year by year. In order to develop the reproductive ability of human beings, the Star Federation stipulated that only same-sex marriages allowed the use of artificial breeding of infants, and only one could be bred in a lifetime. In addition, the Star Federation also strongly advocates the intermarriage policy with Star Slave, because various data show that Star Slave's fertility is several times higher than that of ordinary interstellar residents. And in the near future, the star slave system will be completely abolished, replaced by an asteroid resident system, and then gradually unified the household registration, which has to be said to be an improvement.

The star slave system has lasted for hundreds of years, and only Fei Feng has the courage to dare to ban it in one fell swoop. Of course, this is inseparable from Qi Jie's help, and now the global village has accepted tens of thousands of star slaves, all of whom have their own jobs. Now the entire global village has begun to develop the system, including in the hot temperature of Africa, where many tourists want to take pictures with elephants and kangaroos. There are also polar regions with extremely low temperatures, where penguins and polar bears become good friends for everyone. There are also ice and snow sculptures, which are the last thing adventure lovers want to miss.

Qi Jie designed different styles of buildings according to different districts, and the ancient buildings with Chinese characteristics are still the representatives of the global village. In addition, there are restored ancient Egyptian pyramids, the lost Mayan town, the Loulan civilization, the lost Atlantis and so on. Even though he very, very, very wanted to restore the Great Wall, he still needed to consider the matter of labor and money. If the global village is finally built into a planet comparable to the main star, he is willing to consider restoring the Great Wall. But now what he has to do is to cultivate a child of his own like Yu Fei and Yu Qiang.