52

Chapter 52

Climbing a tree is a piece of cake for a soldier, and the ten-meter-tall tree Feion climbed up three times and five by two, and when he came down, he carried a bunch of ripe coconuts on his shoulder. Qi Jie looked at the saber pinned to his waist and knew that this guy was not yet to the point of splitting Yezi with his bare hands.

Qi Jie looked at the big coconuts with his eyes, and happily picked one and said, "Open it!"

Fion had always listened to his daughter-in-law the most, and he thought that coconuts were like watermelons, only harder than watermelons. The daughter-in-law said that if she opened it, it must be to open it and eat it. Although he had a saber in his hand, he still had the idea of showing the man's powerful fist and split the coconut with a hand knife. And then......

Qi Jie walked in front with a head full of coconut water, and Fei Ang chased after him with a coconut split with a knife and a straw: "Xiaojie, don't be angry, I didn't mean it." I didn't know that it was all water, but I wondered why the fruit had a belly of water? This water is very delicious, so sweet, Xiaojie, you stop and take a sip! Am I wrong? Daughter-in-law, don't run, there's the sea ahead!

Qi Jie jumped into the sea to wash the sticky coconut water on his body, turned around and glared at Feang viciously: "Don't be self-conscious next time!" Do! Host! Sheet! I haven't spoken yet, you blew up the mine first! Fortunately, it is a coconut, what if it is a landmine? Will you just blow it up?

Fei Ang coughed dryly: "What is a mine..."

Qi Jie said: "It's just..."

Khan, all these years are interstellar battles, and the battlefields are all in the major abandoned space stations, how can there be such a habit as laying mines? Qi Jie snorted coldly and ignored him.

Fei Ang fawned over and pulled his arm: "Daughter-in-law, drink juice, it's so sweet~!"

Qi Jie took the coconut and drank it, I can't remember how long it has been since I ate this tropical fruit, and it tastes really good. Cooling and quenching thirst, it is the most pleasant summer relief in the tropics. Qi Jie suddenly wanted to build a holiday villa here, build a different style of holiday villa. Think of the beach, the sun, the skateboard, the bikini, the beauty like a cloud, this feeling is also good. At that time, the tour has another attraction. It is also possible to build sea-view villas by the sea for tourists to buy first. If you only focus on antique houses, it will inevitably be monotonous. Rather, the north and south are divided, with the south taking the modern as the keynote and the north taking the ancient as the keynote. In this way, it is also available for more people to choose. In addition, different styles of houses can be developed in different areas, such as walled houses, Miao villages, bamboo buildings, and yurts. With so many types of houses, there is always one that everyone likes, right?

When Fei Ang saw the look in Qi Jie's eyes, he knew that he must have thought of a way to make money again. So he lowered his head and drank the juice carefully, waiting for his daughter-in-law to automatically return to her soul. After Qi Jie returned to his soul, Fei Ang sighed softly and touched the back of his head: "I found that I can't see through you more and more, what is in your little head?" Qi

Jie suddenly remembered what he had put down before, yes! Between lovers, give him an explanation no matter what. Whether he accepts it or not, the person he loves is no longer the original one. Some time ago, I was busy building the Tang Palace, organizing tourist tourism, developing various agricultural and animal husbandry industries, and making money and making a fortune. Busy feeding that big family, busy with this and that, but put this matter on hold. Not only Fei Ang, but also Uncle Qi. He was so good to himself, and completely regarded himself as a little young master who he had taken care of since he was a child. However, if he knew that his little young master had died under the framing of his brothers, and was replaced by a strange soul from afar, could his old man accept it?