54

Chapter 54

The changes in the global village were really a thousand miles under the witness of Qi Jie, and after the snow melted, Qi Jie had to visit Yu Fei's masterpieces during this time. Because the temperature is low in winter, it is not suitable for building a house with a foundation, so he came up with the idea of a new type of dangling house. This kind of house is affordable for the interstellar people, cheap and simple materials, but the earth does not have these materials and must be transported from the main star.

However, for Yu Fei, transporting things is a matter of minutes, because he has the best transport team in the whole interstellar! Qi Jie is used to Yu Fei saying that he has the best XXX in the entire interstellar, so when he says that he has the best XXX in the entire interstellar, Qi Jie can calm down. However, although Yu Fei has all the best things in the interstellar, the most perfect man in his mind is still his dearest Britney Fionfei. Although he does not have the best XXX in the entire interstellar, he has a heart that loves him the most in the entire interstellar. Isn't that enough for men?

Yu Fei

has not been in a good mood in recent days, because there is no return on investment. When the income is less than the input, Comrade Yu Facai's mood will be at a low point. Qi Jie was not in a hurry, and whenever Yu Fei asked him how things should proceed, Qi Jie shook his head and said to him: "The time has not come, don't say, don't say."

It wasn't until a month later that Qi Jie finally changed his unhurried attitude, on the one hand, he finally had enough with Fei Angqingqing, and on the other hand, he really needed money. Vegetables in greenhouses are in short supply, and residents are comfortable and comfortable in winter. The ondol was covered with layers of quilts, and the village elder was satisfied when he inspected it. In addition, with the help of Yu Fei, a global village public clinic has recently been established, specially for the elderly and children to check their bodies, and treat some minor diseases of headache and brain fever. In case of serious illness, Qi Jie will send someone to send them to the hospital of the main star for treatment. In the early days of operation, medical conditions were still very rudimentary. Occasionally, Qi Jie will pick some messy herbs and feed them to people who are sick and cold, not to mention, the effect is quite good.

When Yu Fei came to see Qi Jie, Qi Jie was holding a plan with bells and whistles and discussing with Fei Ang. Yu Fei immediately grabbed the plan and said, "Does that stunned soldier understand what business is?" This matter still has to be left to me to handle, what is this thing? Yu Fei carefully looked at the red-headed title on the plan: "Chinese New Year's Eve Night New Year's Gala!" Can you tell me what this is?

Qi Jie took over the plan and said, "This is to start with the Spring Festival, the most grand traditional festival in China." Spring Festival is the first day of the first lunar month of the Chinese calendar, and the 30th day of December in the Chinese calendar is called the Chinese New Year's Eve, also known as the Chinese New Year's Eve night, so our event is held for the Chinese New Year's Eve night.

Yu Fei was curious about the nature of the baby: "Why is it called Chinese New Year's Eve night?" Do you want to get rid of something?

Qi Jie clapped his hands: "Bingo, the answer is correct, you are very smart!" Yu

Fei's face was proud, and he had the posture that I was smart, so I was. Qi Jie continued: "According to legend, in ancient China, there was a monster called Xi, with a long antennae on its head, extremely fierce, and often swallowed livestock and injured people's lives. The people of the village helped the old and the young to flee to the deep mountains to escape the damage of the night beast. Later, people found that the night beast was most afraid of red things and crackling sounds, so every New Year, everyone posted red couplets, set off firecrackers, and stirred up the atmosphere of the New Year. From then on, the night beast no longer dared to go to the village to harm people at will, and people no longer had to worry about the ferocity of the night beast. So since then, every year Chinese New Year's Eve, every family has posted red couplets and set off firecrackers; The candles are bright, and the guards are more old. Early in the morning of the first day of the first year, I have to go to relatives and friends to say hello. This custom has spread more and more widely, and it has become the most grand traditional festival of Chinese folk "New Year". Chinese New Year's Eve is the day of "Chinese New Year's Eve", which is the day when people eat, drink, play and have fun. Northerners make dumplings, and southerners make rice cakes. Dumplings resemble "ingots" and rice cakes sound like "Nian Gao", both of which are good omen for good luck. This year, everyone can work without going to the field, do not have to work, rest and celebrate at home, and later people also organized a gala, commonly known as the Spring Festival Gala. While observing the New Year, watching the Spring Festival Gala, eating melon seeds, drinking tea, holding various snacks, the family reunites together to have fun, this is the meaning of the New Year.