60

Chapter 60

Qi Jie and Yu Fei, who are immersed in a sea of joy making money, are discussing the next program plan for the dragon's head, while Fei Ang and Yu Qiang are thinking about how to snatch back their own things. On the whole, the four people get along quite harmoniously. It was only when they saw a young man in his twenties carrying a man wearing a custom-made Tang costume, his hands and feet were tied, and he was dressed in embarrassment, that the atmosphere seemed to explode.

Yu Qiang looked left and right and immediately closed the door, and Qi Jie pulled a chair and immediately prepared to greet his father-in-law. Fei Ang watched coldly, while Yu Fei was stunned and stood in place not knowing how to react. The young man put the old man on the chair and immediately bowed to everyone present to apologize: "I'm sorry, but I may have delayed all of your work these days." I didn't mean to tie him up, but he wouldn't come back, so I tied him back the same way.

Fei Feng gritted his teeth: "This idiot! Hurry up and untie me! Xinghai didn't move, just stood there waiting for the hair to fall. As long as his people are okay, let him do anything.

Fei Ang raised his eyebrows and said, "Yo, I really can't see it!" Do you even like games with such heavy tastes at your age? Bundled ah! Is there a whip?

Xinghai's face was flushed: "This is exactly tied with my whip, and I really can't find a suitable rope."

After everyone listened to Xinghai's words, their heads were immediately covered with black lines, did this kid know his current situation? To put it simply, it is to kidnap the top leaders of the interstellar world. To make it complicated, if he is allowed to take him away from the interstellar court, he is likely to be accused of being a Star Sea Explosive Disciple. Not to mention him and his people, the entire global village may be investigated. Of course, to put it bluntly, the global village will grow up in his own home, and it is not a matter of his words whether it is investigated.

It's just that the little comrade of Xinghai still doesn't quite understand, standing aside and waiting to be trained. Yu Qiang looked at Xinghai happily and said with interest: "Yo, little comrade, how does it feel to kidnap an interstellar leader?"

Xinghai still didn't understand: "I didn't mean it, if the village chief doesn't forgive me, I can only stay here all the time to apologize."

Qi Jie also looked inexplicably wonderful: "Huh? What's the matter with me?

Xinghai reacted a little: "What... What the? Did I tie up the wrong person?

Yu Qiang laughed out loud: "Oh, it turns out that the wrong person was tied?" Who did you originally want to tie? Is it hard to tell us about it?

Xinghai's face turned red: "I... Originally, I wanted to talk to the village chief, but my people have been here for so long, but they do not do any work, and only distribute supplies every day. I'm worried... Worried..."

Fei Feng sneered: "I'm worried that your global village is a black market, buying and selling human organs, doing human experiments or something." Perhaps, in the minds of people, the village chief has long been a human trafficker?

Xinghai didn't know how to argue, blindly blushing and looking at Fei Feng, but he didn't know how to refute it. The expression on Qi Jie's face was embarrassed, he only knew that after the star slave came, he should first familiarize himself with the environment, but he didn't know that people would be so apprehensive in their hearts. He should reflect on the training course, he turned his head to look at Feang, and then at Yu Fei, not knowing what the hell was going on in his head.

Xinghai was already nervous to the point of being at a loss: "No, no, no, it's really not like this." I'm just worried, my fears are unfounded. Don't get me wrong, your willingness to give us work, food and shelter is already our greatest gift, and we no longer ask for anything. It's just that...... Just hopefully, get us working soon. We people in the Senjupiter clan are very strong and smart, and they will definitely be up to the job!