35

Chapter 35

"Okay, what's the big deal, just kidding, Xiao Ang, forget it!" A cold voice came, and Fion stopped and turned to see a man in civilian clothes standing in the doorway.

Fei Ang didn't care to let go, and threw Yu Fei back into the chair: "It turned out to be Brother Yu Qiang, I'm just joking, Brother Lobby is still like when he was a child!" It's not right for boys to be so doting, otherwise they will still be bullied when they grow up.

Yu Qiang smiled, bypassed Fei Ang and walked over to find a place to sit down: "Besides you, who will bully him?" As long as your subordinates are merciful, Xiaofei can suffer less from flesh and skin.

Fei Ang pinched the lotus seed while eating: "I've been used to playing with him since I was a child, and besides, if I hadn't exercised him like this, would this guy's reaction ability be so strong?"

Yu Fei was speechless: "So I still have to thank you for beating me up from a young age?"

Fei Ang waved his hand: "You don't have to be polite, they are all good friends who grew up together, and I should help you."

Yu Qiang shook his head on the side, but Yu Fei, the child, was not interested in anything other than making money since he was a child. It's rare to have a friend, even if it's a little fighting, he doesn't bother to care. But is he really doting on Yu Fei too much? Yu Fei grew up with himself since he was a child, and he can be said to have brought him up like a father and a brother. Maybe! Yu Qiang smiled helplessly and unceremoniously ate the small snack that Qi Jie placed on the table. The absent-minded Qi Jie waved his hand: "I saw it just now, come and rub something to eat." Qi

Jie concluded, the male gods of the interstellar seem to have a soft spot for eating! It looks like he's going to get as many small snacks as possible, popcorn, rice balls and the like. Now he misses the same small snack he used to eat - melon seeds. This is a must-have for gossip, tea and chat! It's just that I haven't found it, and this thing should be quite widely distributed. He remembers that in temperate regions, sunflower cultivation has always been not low. These days, a few smart children are missing, looking everywhere.

Yu Qiang picked up the design drawings on the table and looked at them with interest: "Not bad, not bad, quite mythical." Who drew this?

Yu Fei replied, "Brother, it was painted by Qi Jie."

Yu Qiang looked at Yu Fei's bright green eyes, knowing that he saw business opportunities in this again, and said hehe: "You want to invest?" This kind of house is not much for the audience! "Nope

!" Yu Fei immediately said: "We don't sell houses, we only sell tickets!"

"What? Sell tickets? Yu Qiang was puzzled.

"Yes, sell tickets." Yu Fei said: "We will build such a huge garden and sell tickets for everyone to visit." Brother, what do you think? Is this idea feasible?

Yu Qiang thought about it, and his eyes lit up: "This idea is fresh!" But with such a garden alone, there is no gimmick at all, how do you expect people who come to travel to take the bait? To put it bluntly, tourism is divided into several types. One is scientific and technological humanities, one is primitive ecology, and the other is landscape. But these kinds are no strangers to other main stars in the interstellar. Why should everyone come to a place where resources are scarce, there are wild beasts, and the climatic conditions are so poor? Yu

Fei and Qi Jie were both in trouble, and they really didn't think about it. Now the interstellar is in the stage of prosperity and development after the interstellar war, everyone has a desire for tourism, but there are many places to choose, why choose a bare star in the border area with such a lack of climatic conditions and material conditions? It is true that they need a good gimmick, but this gimmick must be heavy enough, otherwise it will not attract everyone's attention at all. Food can be counted as one, but who would suffer to eat it?