20

Chapter 20

As the son of the chairman of the Star Federation, Feon's life from childhood to adulthood can be described as brocade food, and the special food of various galaxies can be said to have changed its style since childhood. But since he met the current Qi Xiaojie, he felt that the food he ate before was simply not called food. From the roughest pot of boiled lamb, finger beef, to today's delicate carved side dishes. Once again, Fion realized that food was more than just a single cooking.

Of course, if Fion knew that the food he was seeing now was just the tip of the iceberg in Chinese cuisine, he would definitely lament that what he had eaten before was a pile of garbage.

Generally, people who like to eat pine eggs will not be cooked, and they will be eaten directly before they are called original. But as a first-time adopter, Qi Jie was worried that the characteristic pungent aroma of freshly burned pine eggs would make him unbearable. So I washed a few large eggs and steamed them. After steaming, carefully peel off the shell to reveal the translucent egg inside. Since Qi Jie peeled the eggshell, Feon's eyebrows have been picked, a little interesting, the egg can become translucent? Could it have something to do with the dirty stuff that burned it?

After peeling several eggs, Qi Jie took a knife and cut the eggs into petals, and arranged them one by one in the shape of chrysanthemums and placed them on a plate. Although there are still several condiments that have not been found, they can be replaced with the existing condiments of Interstellar. But thankfully, two days ago he found wild ginger and garlic in the back mountains. So a little ginger foam, a little garlic foam, a little condiment to replace vinegar and soy sauce, and finally a few drops of gheechi oil to replace sesame oil. Although the taste is not as good as the previous condiment, in Zijie's opinion, this is already the most perfect substitute he can find. After mixing these things into a sauce, drizzle them over the cut pine blossom eggs, and a fragrance fills the entire humble kitchenette.

Fion sniffed, the smell was strange, and there were several things in the sauce that he had never seen before. Needless to say, it is another earth-specific condiment that Qi Xiaojie doesn't know where to exchange for. But after eating earth food once, it is really addictive. He doesn't even want to eat any of the food that was previously considered one of the three main dishes of Interstellar, it seems that not only the ingredients, but also the cooking is very important. Condiments like this mix and match don't know how much better than a single specific taste.

Fion picked up the fork and forked a piece into his mouth. The soft and smooth egg white, the sticky egg yolk, the refreshing sauce, and the moment it touches the tip of the tongue, Fion feels that this is the taste of food. Eclectic, there is always a sense of anticipation when eating. And not like the food he ate before, which is a specific taste, that dish must also be a specific taste. From this small dish, he actually ate sour, sweet, spicy, fragrant, and something that could not be spoken. Later he learned that the thing that didn't taste like it was wild onions.

"Wouldn't it be a little salty to eat like this?" It's just time for dinner, I'll let the kitchen bring you a bowl of rice!

Fei Ang was really not interested in the original red rice in the interstellar, so he waved his hand: "No need..." But after turning around and seeing the white rice in Qi Jie's hand, his eyes lit up: "This is your earth specialty food again?"

Qi Jie said, "Yes! Rice is just rice, rice steamed buns are the most common food on earth. Come, try it! The taste is not bad.

Fion took the rice, took a small plate of pine eggs, and dried up six bowls of rice. Qi Jie looked at the bottom pot and weakly ordered Xingnu: "Let Sister Qingtian cook another pot of white rice!"

Fion burped without any image: "Thank you, two more bowls are enough."

Qi Jie opened his mouth, he was wrong, really wrong, what kind of lunch tube is this, this is simply a bottomless pit! Eight bowls of rice! Eight bowls! Nima, he couldn't eat this realm for three days of hunger. Qi Jie is calculating, this person will not rely on him to leave, right? In this way, his granary will be eaten empty, right? When did he leave? Looks like this should stay for a while, right?

"...... What you eat is pretty comfortable, right? "For his sake, the food thing... Never mind.

Fei Ang wiped his mouth, comfortably cocked Erlang's legs, and greeted the small wind blowing in from the window. The peony flowers outside the window just bloomed, and a burst of seemingly innocuous aroma rushed to the face. Fei Ang took a deep breath: "It's very comfortable to eat, and it's very comfortable to watch..." Fei Ang's eyes looked up and down on Qi Jie's body, his hands were behind his head, the corners of his lips were hooked, and the uncle seemed to regard this place as his territory.

Qi Jie really felt that chatting with this kind of person was a little tired. Especially the unmeaning of the eyes made him uncomfortable. Qi Jie coughed dryly: "Or, I'll take you out for a spin?" Although there is no night view here, the moonlight is not bad.

Fei Ang immediately came to the spirit, just now he had a lazy expression, and immediately refreshed: "It's a good idea, just a little bit of food, digestion and digestion." Let's go! As he spoke, he stood up and stretched out his hand towards Qi Jie. Qi Jie coughed awkwardly and had to hold the white glove that was stretched out.

The moonlight is indeed very good, according to Qi Jie's calculation, today should be the fifteenth day of May in the lunar calendar, when the moon is half full. Halfway up the mountain, there is really not much scenery, and a large open area of land has been occupied by small semi-finished courtyards that have begun to erect beams. It is rare that the shadows of flowers sway in the small forest with sparse tree shadows, and the cool breeze gusts. Occasionally, a few cicadas can be heard.

Feiang's hand was held very tightly, and Qi Jie couldn't break it, so he had to follow behind honestly. The atmosphere was a little delicate, the other party didn't speak, and Qi Jie didn't know what to say. If it was a girl on the other side, he would probably have been gushing a long time ago! There is a man on the other side, he has an otaku puff girl paper of 360 words, but it is useless.

Quietly glanced at Feon's side face, and had to say that this man really had a good skin. At this level, idol stars are just that. If he is a girl, it is estimated that his heart is like a flying, and his anger is like a gossamer. He himself is also a man, so he feels that Bai is a pity for a good scene. It's a pity that the object of the wind and snow moon is not very suitable.

Feang suddenly stopped and turned to look at him: "Why is it so quiet?" Don't want to say something to me?

Qi Jie immediately said, "Ah! The moonlight is good today, suitable for falling in love ..."

Qi Jie, who

reacted, immediately gave himself a slap in the face, paralyzed~!