13

Chapter 13

Eli's wife looked surprised, he was a skilful woman, no matter how difficult ingredients could become a rare delicacy in her hands. But she really couldn't see anything special about these ordinary little white flowers in front of her, just a soft little white flower, how could it become clothes and quilts? She really didn't believe it.

Qi Jie looked at everyone's incredulous expressions, ran to the messy cotton field, reached out and picked a few blooming cotton, and then handed it to Ellie's wife and a few women around her. The small white flowers that several women had just seen turned into balls of hair after being picked off by Qi Jie. And the feel of these hairballs turned out to be soft and warm, and when held on it, it felt like a great mass of creatures with body temperature.

Qi Jie said: "Well, now everyone believes that these things can be made into clothes and quilts, right?" They are the most natural, warm and comfortable cold protection materials.

Eli's wife understood, and she held this white and soft mass and asked slowly in a tone of disbelief: "Are you saying that this thing can be spun into thread, woven into cloth, and then made into the clothes and bedding we wear?"

Qi Jie did not answer her question, but heard the main point from her words: "You mean to say, you can spin and weave cloth?"

Eli's wife nodded a little shyly: "But we all use brown hemp, a plant on our planet." However, it has a hard texture and is simple to weave. Something as soft as this, I haven't tried yet. But trust me, whatever is in my hands can be knitted.

Qi Jie does believe that the craftsmanship of Eli's wife alone is admirable. Ordinary skillful people can definitely make beautiful clothes. So Qi Jie mobilized everyone: "Come and come, everyone pick more cotton, use bags and baskets, we can pick as much as we can before dark." By the way, sister-in-law Eli, do you have a name?

Eli's wife replied in a low voice, "When I was young, my parents called me Sunny.

Qi Jie nodded: "Then I will call you Sister Qingtian in the future." Sister

Qingtian felt flattered after hearing this, she had never seen any master who would call a star slave to be the eldest sister. However, she liked this feeling very much, and always felt that Qi Jie was not an ordinary star slave owner, nor did he oppress and exploit star slave labor like other planet owners. He is like an ordinary junior, especially when he laughs, giving people a feeling that he is easy to get close to.

And Qi Jie does not feel that these star slaves are like slaves, he feels that these people are no different from the fathers and old folks who lived with him when he was a child. The same rustic, the same affinity. He prefers to stay with these villagers than his brothers. He felt that he needed to make it clear to everyone that there were no star slaves here, only village chiefs and villagers. Yes, if he had to be given a title, he felt that it would be appropriate to call him village chief.

So he decided to go back and tell everyone that he was not allowed to call him master in the future, but the village chief. Thinking of this, Qi Jie pursed his lips and wanted to laugh, the village chief is really a good title. And he, now living in the global village, with more than 200 villagers, greeted the spring breeze of reform and opening up, and worked together to make a fortune. Come to think of it, it's a little exciting.

Before dark, they picked large bales of cotton. Eliel saw them return with a full load, and knew that their little master's trip would be very rewarding. It's just that when the pockets are opened, it is a little difficult for him to imagine that a pile of food looks like this, isn't it against the form? He pinched a piece and put it in his mouth and tasted it, feeling not salty or light, there was no taste at all, the little master got a bunch of things back?

Qi Jie watched in amazement as Eli swallowed the pile of cotton and asked, "How does it taste?" Eli

did not dare to say that it was delicious, nor did he dare to say that it was not delicious, saying that it was delicious felt against his own will, saying that it was not delicious, he felt that he was scolding his little master for being a fool, making such a bunch of rags to play art and fool people. Just when he didn't know what to say, the crowd of onlookers led by Qi Jie burst into laughter, and the eldest sister pinched his ears and carried him down. Qi Jie laughed breathlessly, he felt that this group of treasures under his hands was sometimes really the spice of life.

That night, Yilie made a spinning wheel under the command of Sunny Day's eldest sister, who began to study spinning thread by the moonlight. Qi Jie held a half-sized rabbit and stargazed at night. It is said that the ancients looked at the stars at night to see if there was rain the next day, but he did not see the weather conditions of the next day for half a day, but saw a few shooting stars. Oh, wait, something doesn't seem quite right with this meteor. It it it, how does it fly closer and closer to itself? It wasn't until the "meteor" stopped more than ten meters in front of his window that Qi Jie reacted to what kind of meteor was this? Obviously a small flying ship. Looking at the flowery green patterns on this, it seems that it is still driving a military spaceship?

Qi Jie leaned out of the window with a curious look, this is really fresh. He doesn't have a shop in front of the village or a store, and he doesn't even have a public spaceship. If it weren't for his broken star-rail ship like a donkey cart, he wouldn't even have a bus here, let alone the subway. What kind of wind is this, and a small flying ship is blowing? Qi Jie just glanced up, and two people came down from under the spaceship, and the two first gave a military salute to the people inside, and a tall man with a big hat came out of it. Qi Jie had a conclusion in his heart, oh, a soldier? So that's the case, in fact, he can also be regarded as the entire interstellar frontier here, right? It should be quite normal to have an uncle of the People's Liberation Army patrolling, right? I don't know if it's a bad comer, Qi Jie's eyebrows are furrowed, he doesn't seem to provoke the talent of the military department.

He walked straight towards him, first giving a military salute, and his facial features under the brim of his hat were hidden in shadows, revealing only a resolute but obviously playful line. Qi Jie scratched his head and straightened his eyebrows: "Is there anything expensive about Uncle PLA?"

The

uncle of the PLA was stunned at first, and then coughed dryly: "The PLA is resting in the main star, and we are the J4 Garrison." Saying that, he took off his hat: "How? Don't you invite me in and sit?

Qi Jie looked at the man in front of him who was a well-dressed beast a few days ago, and became an uncle of the People's Liberation Army a few days later, and once again muttered with a straight eyebrow: "Can you join the army now across industries?" "And the amplitude of this span seems to be a little bigger.