76

Chapter 76

Fei Ang said, "Hopefully!" I don't have any hope for the old man, there will be a general election in a few days, he is expected to return to the main star, and then I don't know how he lied to the sea of stars.

Qi Jie said: "I don't think he will lie, but disappear directly~!"

Qi Jie guessed correctly, the Star Alliance will be elected, and Fei Feng really left without even saying a word. Xinghai woke up the next day and unexpectedly found that the room had traces of being tidied up, and the people were gone, even more simply than the last time they disappeared. However, Xinghai has been relieved, he can disappear quietly, and he can also come back quietly. So he stopped thinking about anything else and went to the dungeon to open the door. The recent profit is really good, the dungeon is full of tourists, and his business is also a guest door. It's so bad that every meal can make Fei Feng eat abalone wing ginseng belly, and three times a day he changes the pattern to make him food. The president of the Star Alliance Association, who is known to have no stomach, gained ten pounds in just half a month. If you eat it again, I am afraid that there will be signs of blessing.

Xinghai is very happy, I think that the man who can take care of his wife is proud, besides, it's good to be fat, and it feels good to the touch. Just said casually when Qi Jie saw Fei Feng: "Uncle Fei, is it time for you to lose weight?" Fei Feng's face was not very good-looking. Fei Feng thought, wading through this election, control the diet, or control the weight within the normal range. It's a pity that the day after I left, I began to miss the chicken stew mushrooms in Xinghai. On the third day, I began to miss the spicy fried chicken diced in Xinghai. The fourth open, began to miss the spicy crayfish of the Xinghai. The fifth day, the sixth day, it was just torment, when will the general election end?

This election is grand for the stars, of course, every election is grand. Once every three years, it indicates whether there will be a big reshuffle between the stars. But this time there is no suspense, Fei Feng is strong, with the full support of Feiang's grandfather's faction. Although Féon's mother is no longer there, Feon is still there. As long as Fei Ang is there, Fei Feng's position is absolutely secure. Not only that, the financial power is in the hands of Yu Qiang, and the military power is in the hands of Grandpa Feang, with these two, the trivial matter of the general election can be done in minutes. But the cutscene, still have to go.

Such a grand ceremony, of course, the entire interstellar was broadcast live everywhere, especially when it was announced that Feion could continue to be re-elected, and all the interstellar streaming media broadcast that scene. Including the global village, of course. The global village is not overnight, and its degree of scientific and technological progress has been equal to that of interstellar. Especially in the dungeon, the lights are bright everywhere, and the players on both large and small screens play all kinds of current events all the time. Originally, Xinghai had no interest in these interstellar news at all. But he accidentally looked up, but saw a familiar figure on the screen.

This man, the usual appearance of people seems to be different. He smiled appropriately, dressed neatly, spoke without any pretentiousness, smiled indifferently, and was courteous and gentle in thanking his voters. This...... In this world, there must be two people who look alike, right? Well, it must be. Although he looks very similar to him, his personality is completely different! His lover is willful, like a gust of wind, people as their name suggests, how can it be this man in front of him who talks decently and has a very deep city? Also, his wind is obviously a child's temper, and his personality cannot be restrained, how can he become the person at the top of the pyramid of this interstellar supreme ruler? Of course...... Just a look, of course!