77

Chapter 77

The vigorous election of the president of the Star Federation Association was finally over, and the various celebrations that followed made Fei Feng overwhelmed and had a headache. Although he could navigate all kinds of situations, he was even more eager to be quiet and tease the little chief. However, none of the celebrations could be less, so I could only bite the bullet and stay in the main star for more than half a month. After being separated from Xinghai for more than a month, Fei Feng finally returned to the global village.

To be honest, Fei Feng was a little annoyed, why did he go for more than a month, and this guy disappeared after sending a few things over at the beginning? Could it be that he was dreaming of marrying his wife and inheriting the family behind his back? Oh, don't think about it in his life, since he has provoked labor and management, let labor and management stay obediently, otherwise labor and management will kill him. So after Fei Feng came to the global village, he did not go to see Qi Jie or Fei Ang, and went directly to Xinghai's residence. Angrily hummed and pushed open the door, but found that the lush flowers all over the yard had withered, as if no one had taken care of it for at least half a month.

Fei Feng frowned, turned and walked into the room, which was also full of dust. According to Xinghai's nature, he would never allow the room to be filled with dust. The woolly carpet was also covered with a layer of dust debris, and it seemed that no one had lived in this room for a long time. Where did this little bastard of Xinghai go? Why didn't you even say a word and left? Could it be that Qi Jie changed his residence again? Then you shouldn't even leave a note, right? What did you take him for?

He suddenly remembered what Xinghai had said before, no longer reluctant to force him, he came when he wanted, and left if he wanted. At that time, I didn't pay much attention to it, but now that I think about it, is this kid used to such a relationship, and also regards himself as a plaything for entertainment after tea and dinner, and he comes and goes when he wants to? Fei Feng immediately came out of it angrily and smashed a piece of furnishings in the room, did this bastard eat the bear heart leopard gall? I dare to have such a bastard idea, is he really not afraid that I will kill him?

In the West Cross Courtyard, Qi Jie looked at Fei Feng, who was blowing his beard and glaring at him, and immediately knew what was happening. Before Xinghai left, he told Fei Feng not to tell Fei Feng his whereabouts, although he didn't know what happened between these two, he could guess it. Fei Feng immediately brought tea and poured water, for fear that the future father-in-law would storm away: "Why are you Uncle Fei?" Which one you off? Hurry up and drink a glass of water to dissipate your breath, tell me, what is it for?

Fei Feng took a sip of tea, feeling that this was really a bit of a gaffe in front of the junior, so he calmed his mood and said slowly: "Xiaojie!" What do you think of me as a person?

Qi Jie said, "Uncle Fei is good!" Wen Zhi Wugong, Wen Tao Wuluo, Wen Wu All-rounder, Wen Cheng Wude..."

Fei Feng immediately interrupted him: "Don't talk about those nice things, I don't mean political." I mean...... In life, am I a qualified lover? Or am I an unqualified lover?

Qi Jie's hair was full of black lines, and the future father-in-law asked too directly, so that he didn't know how to answer. However, if you don't wear it, you still have to say it in a good voice: "What is Uncle Fei talking about?" Of course, you are a qualified lover, and if nothing else, just your appearance. Looking at the entire interstellar, who can dare to compete with you? Although Feang Qing is out of blue, let me say, it is your moderation that prevails. Ah! How can I say that it is a perfect lover!

Fei Feng's face softened a little: "And what?"

Qi Jie continued to have a headache and make up words: "And ah! Of course, you have the supreme right, dare to ask who in this world, who dares to compare with you? Not to mention that the entire interstellar is such a president, even if there are desperate people who dare to grab it, there will definitely be no good end. You can see from this election, you won by a landslide victory over the gate called what is it, and you can see how he looked when he walked down in embarrassment, Uncle Fei, you can be as strong as a bamboo!