14

Chapter 14

Although Qi Jie's heart was making all kinds of mutterings, seeing that the other party had worked hard to help him get so many documents, he still patiently invited him into the room.

Since Zijie loved to see the scenery and the stars at night, a small room high on the deck became his temporary residence. After Qi Jie let people in, he politely wanted to pour him a glass of water, but found that he only had homemade wine in his room, so he took out the glass and poured a glass. Interstellar glasses have a variety of shapes, but unfortunately there is no goblet for drinking red wine.

"Uh, I thought we wouldn't meet anytime soon, sorry, just faux pas." Qi Jie moved a chair for the other party to sit down, after all, he now lives in a rather humble place. There really is no comfortable chair to serve guests: "The place is a bit basic, see the smile."

Feang took the wine, put it on his nose and sniffed: "I think this place is good, the mountains and waters are beautiful, and the air is pleasant." Although the transportation is not convenient, it does not prevent it from becoming a small kingdom in its own right. After saying that, Fei Ang drank the wine in one gulp, and Qi Jie almost forgot that this person in front of him was a rice bucket that could eat six bowls of rice and four plates of snacks. The blame was that the glass was too small, so Qi Jie turned around, took a large bowl in the kitchen cabinet, and poured a large bowl full of wine.

When Qi Jie poured the wine, Fei Ang smacked his lips and savored the aroma of the wine, and said: "Actually, I didn't expect us to meet so soon, I already knew that you are the owner of this small planet, I should have come to visit me a long time ago." By the way, I have already done the documents and entrusted someone to bring them for you. I don't know if you received it?

Qi Jie put the wine bowl in Feon's hand and replied, "Of course, thank you, it's really bothering you."

Fei Ang suddenly called him seriously, and Qi Jie was so frightened that he was forced to look into Fei Ang's eyes. For the first time, he looked closely at Féon's eyes, black eyeballs, brown pupils. The eyelashes are very long, and the inner corners of the eyes are wide open, making it appear that the eyes are hanging obliquely. Qi Jie suddenly felt that the man in front of him had a peach blossom face, and he was a master who attracted women's favor. On second thought, oh, he's a guy. I don't know how many women will be heartbroken because of this fact.

Fei Ang suddenly said, "Don't be so polite with me, okay?" Although we haven't seen each other much, I genuinely want to continue my relationship with you. You have received my wedding ring, and in a year I will fulfill my promise to marry you. If you are still so polite to me at that time, then the relationship between husband and wife is too blunt. Right?

Qi Jie was frightened, he was really to blame for this, why did he accept that wedding ring in the first place? Do you just want to let him escort through this relationship? It's really selfish to think about it.

So Qi Jie said with a little apology: "Mr. Fei, actually..."

"Actually, I came this time to ask you for help, although this matter may make you embarrassed, but count me begging you, sell my personal favor, help me, okay?" Féon's eyes were very sincere, so sincere that no one would refuse such a handsome, personable, humble gentleman. But Qi Jie's heart is very unpleasant, that feeling, how to think and how to feel that he seems to have fallen into a trap. But when I looked up at the man's eyes again, I felt that there was really nothing to doubt in his sincere bubbling eyes.

"Uh..." Qi Jie smacked his tongue, looked up and saw that Fei Ang poured the bowl of wine into his stomach like boiled water, so he said while raising his butt to get the wine: "It's too polite, just say something." When you helped me before, didn't you get things done without saying a word? Qi Jie took the bottle of homemade wine that was drained, thought about it, and directly took the bottle over.

"That's really good, so to speak, I'm still too small, it turns out that Xiaojie, you have treated me as your own, and my feet are still testing you in a roundabout way, which really shouldn't be said." The man's smile was like a sunflower in the warm summer sun, but Qi Jie's heart rushed through a nest of grass and mud horses. I said, what did I say? It turned out to be waiting for him here, and now it is difficult for him to clear himself. Thanks to the fact that this man is a baseman, if he is a playboy, it is estimated that he must be an A-level pick-up girl master in the nightclub! Qi Jie regretted it, but there was a humble gentleman sitting opposite him who had no flaws from beginning to end, how could he easily show his true face?

"That's right." Fion continued: "The coordinates of the J4 garrison's mission this time happen to be on this asteroid, because the interstellar thug is becoming more and more rampant, and we have to be stationed for a long time. They often choose asteroids to camp, and our mission this time is to prevent the northwest gap and prevent interstellar thugs from approaching any interstellar range. Because the conditions here are too simple, there is no way to build a military base outside the atmosphere, so I only seem to be the planetary lord requesting that a long-term military base be built here.

"Long... Long-term? Hearing these two words, Qi Jie knew that things were not good. The words just now were too full, and now it seems a little difficult to ride a tiger. But even if the words just said are dissatisfied, the military intends to station troops here, and he has no right to refuse as a flat-headed people, right? Even if he is the owner of the planet, all he has is the right to develop and use this planet!

Feang immediately said, "Ah! But rest assured, our J4 garrison is not a young master soldier who disturbs the people. They are well-trained and will never affect you or your star slaves. If necessary, we can also help you with logging and clearing land between training. Also, in terms of military supplies, we can also buy them from you at a high price. Although the J4 Garrison has only one independent brigade, less than 4,000 people, these 4,000 people can be handed over to you in the later stage of eating and drinking. I know you've started developing a new type of food processing that should be enough to feed 4,000 people, right?

Speaking of this, Qi Jie's eyes lit up. Up to now, in order to do some simple small business, he has indeed not done a systematic business, and if he really takes down the military supply, it is really a lot of income. Of course, it is better to earn the money of the people than to earn the money of the state. So his brain was hot, temporarily forgetting his awkward marriage relationship with Feon, and without saying a word, he said cheerfully: "Isn't it just to build a military base?" We lack everything here, just land. Which land do you fancy? Take it! It's all my own people, what's polite? Come and come, drink. Qi Jie instantly transformed into a slippery face when meeting with customers, which is not Bi Lian's profiteers who have forgotten their butts to the back of their heads as soon as they heard that they had made money. Turned around and took two bowls, poured two large bowls of wine, brought them up and touched them with Feon: "Lick the feelings shallowly, and take a deep sip of feelings!" Come on, brother, do it first.

Feiang: "..."

At this time, Qi Jie found that he had lost his talent if he did not work as a salesman. Unexpectedly, he still has the talent to talk about business, but this business talk seems to have a feeling of pie in the sky. As the saying goes, wine is not lost, and Qi Jie filled another glass for Feon. Fang was happy to see this, so the two of them drank a whole bottle of homemade wine. Although the alcohol concentration is not high, although the sweet Qi Jie has always drunk it as a drink.

But he couldn't hold back the drink, Fei Ang was slightly drunk, but Qi Jie was already drunk. He shook his hand, hooked Feon's shoulder with one hand, smiled without seeing his teeth, and the sweet smell of wine sprayed on Feon's face, revealing a feeling that made people's hearts itch. Without saying a word: "Good brothers, those who can drink together are good brothers..." There were not many city governments, and after drinking, it was even more prototype. Somehow, I remembered the scene of drinking and clubbing with my colleagues on the weekend in KTV, and Feon's neck had to be hi to the most dazzling national style.

"The vast end of the world is my love, and the flowers are blooming at the foot of the rolling green mountains..."

What exactly happened that night, Qi Jie can't remember exactly. I just remember waking up in the morning with Faion asleep next to him, disheveled. Of course it's not the worst, look down at yourself again, without a trace ...