72

Chapter 72

After repeated confirmations, Xinghai finally decided that this was his home, but why did he not come back for a day, and it became like this? He looked at the snow-white marble floor tiles in the yard, a small rockery waterfall, with lotus bonsai underneath and peonies and roses planted next to it. Looking at the balcony again, I don't know when it has been sealed with glass, and there are two pet cats running around inside. The balcony has a cotton carpet.

Xinghai was afraid of staining the snow-white marble floor tiles, and only after taking off his shoes did he dare to enter the courtyard. Walked to the small waterfall and washed his feet, before daring to enter the room, raised his eyes and looked at the room again, dumbfounded again. The snow-white cashmere wool carpet, the snow-white low sofa, the curtains were replaced with silk flowing yarn, and the scene in the bedroom he did not dare to see, but it was better than the situation in front of him. Was his home occupied by someone else? That...... What about the people in the family?

Xinghai was just about to enter the bedroom to see what happened, when he saw Fei Feng coming out barefoot with a cup of chrysanthemum tea, he glanced at Xinghai lightly: "Coming?" Cook quickly! I am hungry.

Xinghai looked down at the ingredients in his hand, wanting to go to the refrigerator to get some condiments, but he didn't know where the refrigerator was moved. Fei Feng pointed to a large freezer with a standing cabinet type double-door that was more than one person tall, and picked his chin. Xinghai walked over and opened the freezer, which was full of a bunch of ingredients, all of which he usually couldn't eat. There are many seafood, sea crabs, sea shrimp, scallops, lobsters, abalone, sashimi, and rare salmon. Of course, Xinghai does not know these things. He looked at the ingredients full of freezers dumbfounded and didn't know what to say, and only after a while touched the back of his head: "This... What's going on?

Fei Feng walked over and patted him lightly on the shoulder: "From today onwards, you will be my little white face." If you see this, make it for me, I'm going to eat salmon sashimi, I'm going to eat sushi, I'm going to eat hairy crab, by the way, finally make me a seafood soup. What are you still stunned for? Hurry up and do it for me!

Xinghai stayed for a long time and coughed twice: "I won't do these things." Fei

Feng sighed, in fact, when Qi Jie moved these ingredients out for him in the cold storage, he didn't know what they were. It was to listen to Qi Jie read it roughly, and he remembered a few dishes that were easier to remember. So he walked into the bedroom and threw a recipe to Xinghai: "Do it like this!" You can't cook such a simple dish, what use do you want?

Xinghai took the recipe and immediately studied it. First of all, he wanted to know all the ingredients, and he decided to start with the simplest steamed crab. The crabs are all large, the size of two adult fists, and both have their legs and feet tied with hemp rope. Xinghai took out two to steam and began to prepare the dipping sauce again.

Then there's the salmon sashimi, which is a more sophisticated knife and is said to be sliced into three to five millimeter slices! And to stab and peel! But this work is small for him, cutting a small plate, and then also preparing the dipping sauce.

After the seasoning, put the two sauces aside before making the legendary sushi. Sushi is relatively complicated, and he searched for seaweed for half a day just to find seaweed. Then the rice is steamed, various ingredients are cut, and finally the sushi curtain is found in the tool, which is a little rough rolled, but it doesn't feel particularly bad after cutting it into small pieces. Set up the cold cuts and start making the seafood soup again.

The seafood soup is made with seaweed, shrimp and scallops, and after cooking, it is placed on a small square table and brought to the bedroom for the queen to enjoy. Fei Feng looked at the dishes on the table and smiled very satisfied: "Not bad, it seems that there are still very useful ones, come, sit down and eat together!" Xinghai

rubbed for a long time, or sat on the long pile carpet, he held back for a long time, and finally asked: "Where did these things come from?"

Fei Feng said, "How?" Dislike? It's okay, if you don't like it, I can switch to another style. Listen to Xiaojie, what else does he have Chinese style, Mediterranean style, pastoral style, European and American style, Greek style, Indian style, Japanese and Korean style. I can always let him change whenever you like!

Xinghai immediately shook his hand: "No, no, no, I mean, these things... Worth a lot, right?

After

listening to Xinghai's words, Fei Feng laughed, and he hooked Xinghai's chin with one hand: "No, compared to you, it's not worth much." As long as you are obedient, you can have as many of these things as you want. As long as you are obedient, I will always be good to you, understand?

Xinghai was full of thoughts but didn't know how to express them, and after sorting them out for a long time, he said: "I mean, I am a man, and the person who supports the family should be me." I'll work hard, I'll make lots and lots of money, and you don't need to buy me these.

After Xinghai finished speaking, Fei Feng laughed presumptuously: "Oh? Make hay? Job? A few hundred generic coins per month? I'm afraid, I can't even afford this meal. Do you know what these ingredients are called? This is called raw seafood, and only nobles eat it! "Alas, Qi Jie, this kid instilled the idea of gods and horses in his future father-in-law?

Fei Feng took a piece of salmon and dipped it in the sauce, and after eating it in his mouth, he was satisfied with a snort: "Come, taste, this taste is really good~!" After saying that, he got up and took a bottle of wine out of the wine cabinet, and now the production of red wine has become quite large-scale, it is no longer the traditional manual drowning, and there is already a large mechanical production line. The desugaring process is also very good, and now red wine is already a real wine. Fei Feng took two goblets, poured a glass for each of them, picked up the goblet and shook it: "Red wine, you must know how to taste it." Of course, Xiaojie said that wine stored for decades is good wine. This one, barely drink it! After speaking, he touched the cup in front of Xinghai: "Cheers!" Xinghai

was a little bit of a monk who touched his head, although he knew that the pleasing man in front of him must have such and such a relationship with the village chief. But what exactly he had to do with the village chief, he did not know. He didn't know how to ask, and he knew that he couldn't give him such a life. Although he felt a little unproductive like this, he would rather be with him like this than if he wanted to leave him. However, he can't keep going on like this, he has to work hard, try to make many, many bucks, try to get him to live the life he wants. Well, it's such a pleasant decision ~!

Thinking of this, Xinghai was much relieved, so he picked up the goblet and touched Fei Feng: "It's good if you are happy." The

meal was indeed delicious, the sashimi was fresh but not greasy, and the crab was too thick and wasteful, but the meat was very tender. Sushi has a unique taste, and he feels that in addition to these ingredients, he can also use other ingredients. As far as the seafood soup, just by looking at the two large bowls of Fei Feng, you can see how great this tastes. Legendary raw seafood! If you eat this every day in the future, you should have a job that makes a lot of money, right?

So Xinghai decided to meet the village chief tomorrow to see if he could do more work, and it would be better if he had a higher salary. However, it is said that the global village can start its own business, so can self-employment make more money than a normal job? Xinghai thought about it while putting away the dishes and chopsticks after eating.

The author has something to say: After writing Uncle Fei, it is almost time to write the article of Yu Fei and the two brothers, thank you very much for your continued support. The author will continue to work hard and try to write well, at least the next part must strive to do not have so many logical hard wounds. But...... Suffice it to say, do your best...