73

Chapter 73

Qi Jie has been proud of the spring breeze recently, and the newly invested industries have a lot of income. Recently, he wanted to invest in an underground mall, which is a very fresh element for interstellar. Because the interstellar area is wide, there is no need to use underground space. It's just that Qi Jie turned the dungeon into a Netherworld Mansion and got a ten-mile Yanluo Hall out. Good guys, this is not just an underground mall, but also a theme underground park. From time to time, many thrilling, new and fun emergencies will occur inside.

Yu Fei looked at the planning renderings and was amazed, and said while flipping through them: "I really want to open your mind to see what is installed, hey, this black and white impermanence is quite interesting ha~!"

Qi Jie chatted with Yu Fei while drinking tea and melon seeds: "It can create a lot of positions, the next batch of star slaves is coming soon, skilled workers can enter the dungeon to work, and the newcomers let them go to the greenhouse and the countryside to exercise first." By the way, tribal chiefs can participate in dividends and do not have to participate in labor. An idle person like Xinghai can summon the dungeon to see if he is interested in doing business, and you can give him a shop.

Yu Fei raised his eyes and looked at Qi Jie: "Uncle Fei has been very moist recently!" It is said that Xinghaihua went bankrupt, and this little chief couldn't make ends meet every day, and he was trying his best to make money all day. But the young man still doesn't know that Uncle Fei can eat a meal enough for him to be busy for most of the year, right? You say, should you tell him Uncle Fei's identity?

Qi Jie knocked open a melon seed: "The paper can't contain the fire, he will know sooner or later."

At this time, Feang returned, dressed in a straight military uniform, and the healthy complexion that was tanned into a wheat color made Qi Jie very appetizing after seeing it. Qi Jie licked his lips, and was kissed by Feianso: "What are you talking about?" What paper can't contain fire?

Qi Jie said, "Speaking of Uncle Fei's identity, what kind of reaction would Xinghai have if he knew his true identity?"

Fei Ang said, "This young man shouldn't have much reaction, right?" I've been fine with each other now, and if I mind my dad's identity, I shouldn't be with him now.

Qi Jie took a sip of tea: "I hope that as you said, by the way, the dungeon will open in a few days, do you want to accompany me to experience it?"

Fei Ang naturally took Qi Jie into his arms: "Okay! Look at what is fun, I always like the things you have planned, I don't know what is new this time?

Qi Jie briefly introduced: "In fact, there is nothing special, the first floor is a theme mall, which is all about some peripherals of the prefecture and some clothing and food and other things, but it is relatively heavy." The second floor is a theme park, which is mainly dominated by thriller games, such as haunted houses and the like. Everyone's life is too dull and lacks excitement, so I have to find some stimulation for everyone. The third floor is relatively limiting, and the third floor is divided into eighteen rooms, a real eighteen floors of hell. Promise to scare you guys into peeing, I won't lie to you!

Fei Ang lowered his head and kissed Qi Jie again: "Is it?" Since it's so powerful, then I must experience it.

Yu Fei looked at the way the two of them were together, and his heart was very unhappy: "You two don't seize the opportunity to show affection, okay?" It's a place for singles. Qi

Jie's dead pig is not afraid of boiling water: "Oh, that's really sorry." By the way, if you really decide to experience the thrill of eighteen layers of hell with us, I suggest you find a strong man with you, otherwise you will be frightened and no one will take you out.

Yu Fei was furious: "Hey, I'm also a strong man, okay?"

Qi Jie looked Yu Fa Cai's thin arms and legs up and down, and shook his head: "Well, it's quite 'strong'."

Yu Fei couldn't help but brush his lower body, alas, everything was silent. Then weakly asked Qi Jie: "Xiaojie! Do you still have that kind of wine? Can you give me another bottle?

Qi Jie said, "Since Uncle Fei's drinking accident, I have sworn that I will no longer serve that kind of wine, you go and ask Uncle Fei if there is still half a bottle left." If there is, the efficacy is estimated to be low, if not, you can figure it out yourself. Alas, I told you about drinking and hurting my body, and you still don't listen! Forget it, young people don't take care of their bodies like this!

Féon echoed on the side: "It's just, we don't learn from them." I have eaten and no wife, I am hungry! Qi

Jie Xiao Bird rubbed on Feon's chest: "Of course there is Britney, wait a minute, I made a cake, your favorite yellow peach flavored cake." Wait a minute! In the fridge, I'll go get it~!

Yu Fei felt that this place should not stay for a long time. Let's go to the eldest brother to rub warmth!

Yu Qiang is upset about the affairs of the elders, and in a few days it will be the day of the change of president of the Star Federation, but he is hiding here and singing night and night. Although it is very memorable, but you should also think about it, right? This re-election is a big deal, although the Star Alliance has always been controlling the change of president, because it is not an easy task to reorganize the structure of the Star Federation. However, this does not mean that there are no radicals who want to make a fuss about this matter, and now the Star Alliance is basically divided into two factions. One is conservative, the other is radical. Conservatives feel that the interstellar range is large enough, and what needs to be done now is to rest and recuperate, ensure that all citizens have a good life, and then consider the issue of further expanding the territory.

The radicals say that only endless energy and resources can ensure the continuous development of the interstellar, so it is urgent to expand the territory. If Feang does not control the balance between the two sides, it is likely to make the entire star alliance chaotic. But fortunately, the old fox is very good in other aspects except for being unreliable in the matter of feelings. Especially when it comes to containing conservatives and radicals, what he has done has been praised by everyone.

When Yu Fei found his eldest brother, Yu Qiang was worried about how to persuade the adults to return to the main star as soon as possible. But of course, he believes that the grown-ups will not be without measure, just prepare a day earlier to win the chance, so as not to be taken advantage of by interstellar outlaws. Yu Fei coquettishly hugged his eldest brother's waist: "Brother! Are you in such a hurry to go?

Yu Qiang said, "It's not that I'm in a hurry to leave, it's that I have to go." Open and open, not young, how can it still be like when I was a child?

Yu Fei was in a low mood and sat on the side and stopped talking.

Yu Qiang saw that he had something on his mind, so he asked, "What's wrong?" Who offended you?

Yu Fei said: "No one offends me, everyone else is busy falling in love, even the eldest brother you don't want to deal with me."

Yu Qiang pinched Yu Fei's face: "When did the eldest brother not want to deal with you?" You are the heart of the eldest brother, others do not pay attention to you, and the eldest brother cannot ignore you. Go ahead! What's going on?

Yu Fei said, "That's the case, at this age, do you have to find a partner?" What if I can't find it?

Yu Qiang said to his younger brother very gently and spoiled: "My brother is handsome and rich, how can he not find a partner?" Tell your eldest brother, what are the requirements?

Yu Fei thought for a moment and said, "Request!" No, as long as I like it. But thinking about those people who have crossed paths before, it seems that they can't say that they like it. "