62

Chapter 62

Xinghai was a little dumbfounded for a while, why did he just come in and let him undress? This...... Not quite, right? In Mori Jupiter, only the two closest people can undress each other and look at each other. Even if they are siblings, they are not allowed to show each other naked in adulthood. Xinghai's face turned red, and he curled his neck and said, "I can't do this!"

Fei Feng frowned: "What did you say?"

Xinghai said very firmly: "I can't do this!"

Fei Feng casually put the wet towel on the screen, tilted his head to examine the stubborn child, and said, "What qualifications do you have to say that you can't do this?"

Xinghai said after a long time: "This gentleman, I see that you are not too young, there must be someone you like, right?" At our Senjupiter, we cannot be naked in front of another person, even if it is of the same sex. At our Senjupiter, only two people who like each other can show each other their bodies. I've seen it, and if the other party also likes it, then it has to be combined. The two of us had only known each other for a short time, and we couldn't take off our clothes. After

listening to Xinghai's words, Fei Feng was more interested, was he naked? It seems like an easy thing to do, right? So the bath towel gently slid down, and the body that was still permeated with water vapor appeared in front of someone's eyes. Xinghai was stunned, immediately turned around, squatted on the ground and did not dare to move: "What are you doing?" What is this for? Hurry up and put it on, put it on!

Fei Feng said defiantly: "Then, did you see it?"

Xinghai was stunned and nodded honestly: "Look... See.

Fei Feng said, "Then do you like it?" Xinghai

would have turned into a grilled shrimp if it weren't for the clothes he was wearing. There was heat above his head, and he really didn't know how to answer his question. Fei Feng pressed forward step by step, and walked around in front of him: "Look up at me and answer my questions."

Xinghai plunged his head into his arm and said sullenly: "Yes... I'm sorry, I... I...... It's time for me to go back. Then bypassing Fei Feng, Fei also fled. Until he fled back to his residence, the roots of his ears were still red. What dangled in front of him was the gentle and beautiful man's gently opened lips, and the unconcealable when the bath towel slid down...

Xinghai locked himself in the bathroom, although the river had begun to melt, but the cold was still pressing. The villagers of Global Village were still wearing cotton clothes, but he picked up the shower head and took a cold shower. It didn't stop until the heat in my body completely rushed down, and I suddenly realized that it was really a little cold.

The next day, a certain president of the Star Federation Association did not seem to be in a good mood. The whole day smelled with a face, and when he saw Yu Qiang, he was even more disgusted and sent him away. There were many picks in the handling of political affairs, several bills were rejected, and projects that had already been agreed upon were also rejected. The panelists said that the pressure was great, did the president enter menopause early? It shouldn't be! It is clear that his dedicated health team has been controlling his physiology, and it is impossible to enter menopause before the age of seventy. So what makes you grow such a temper? Later, the group members agreed that it should be that the recent political affairs are too cumbersome, and the elders are also people, so they can't let him be too worried, so the group members consciously deal with what they can.

Qi Jie is discussing with Yu Fei about the direction of the canal, how to repair buildings along the shore, and how to develop real estate. This is a riverside house, and the price is not cheap. Turning around, he saw the ghost-like elder quietly rubbing behind him, Qi Jie turned to look at the elder, and asked a little puzzled: "Uncle Fei, you don't have tea in the room to rest, how can you have time to come and listen to the nonsense of the two of us?" Are you also interested in doing business?