61

Chapter 61

Fei Ang has always been curious about what idea Qi Jie came up with for the little comrade of Xinghai that actually allowed him to get out smoothly. According to the old man's personality, how could he easily let go of such a person who offended him at will? You know, the people who opposed him politically before are now either locked up in interstellar prisons or have become civilians, and they no longer ask about interstellar politics.

Qi Jie smiled mysteriously: "Secret." "He doesn't want Feang to know that he instigated a little chief of the Star Slave Master to offend the elders of the Star Alliance, so will he become a political criminal?" He couldn't afford this consequence, even if his current status was the daughter-in-law of an adult person, he didn't dare to take risks easily. It's just that the adult is really different from his usual image! He has read the Star Link Newsletter, referred to as Star Bulletin. The image of the elder of the Star Federation Association on the Star Bulletin is like a serious and serious sitting on his back, as if he is a meticulous elite model in handling everything. But since this period of contact, he has reacquainted himself with the elder, it seems that this seemingly elitist will grow up also has an unknown side!

Fion took Zi Jie's hand and walked along the canal, and recently Zi Jie had an idea to connect the canal with the theme city of the Five Dynasties concept. Connecting the capitals of these five generations in the form of canals, a trip to the canal is equivalent to crossing five generations. The five generations of urban styles and clothing are different, and Qi Jie wants to connect these cultures to give people different visual enjoyment. This idea has been approved by Yu Fei and is being planned.

"Do you know how old the old man is this year?" Feang suddenly asked Qi Jie.

Qi Jie said, "I don't know!" He looks very young, and I believe that he is just thirty years old, anyway, he looks like he is in his thirties. But you're all so old, Uncle Fei shouldn't be young either, right?

Fei Ang said, "He is forty-seven years old, although in the Star Alliance Society, he is indeed the youngest guild president, and he is also the president with relatively rich achievements. But for the average person, fifty years old is a tipping point. Although the average age of the interstellar is now about 100 years old, it is generally fifty years old and has entered middle age, and many people choose to stop working between the ages of fifty and sixty. But he is different, if the president is not elected, the age of service will be extended to eighty to a hundred years old. And in the interstellar, anyone who has made outstanding contributions to mankind can delay aging in a scientific way. The oldest guild president in history lived to be one hundred and eighty years old, and I think the old man will only live longer than that guild president! So, he is now forty-seven years old, and he still maintains like he is thirty years old. No one else thought he could give birth to a son my age, but he was almost fifty.

Fei Ang said that these Qi Jie were not surprised, because with the current level of interstellar technology development, it is very easy to want to live forever. It's just that interstellar has very strict restrictions on such research, and the direct cause of the collapse of many planets is that human beings have evolved too fast and encountered natural backlash. Just like the Zhuluo era, Kong Long became a generation of hegemons, and it was still difficult to escape the disaster of extinction. In fact, up to now, human beings have appeared various evolutionary sequelae, and as their lifespan continues to increase, human reproductive ability is getting weaker and weaker.

A large part of this is due to the increasing rate of artificial insemination, so the human reproductive system is becoming more and more deteriorating. The Star Federation has issued a statement prohibiting artificial reproduction and advocating natural conception. But this still did not slow down the decline of the human reproductive system, so the Star Federation once again put the Star Slave issue on the agenda of the meeting. The main reason for this is that the reproductive system of star slaves is much higher than that of the interstellar main star inhabitants. Interstellar citizens who are united with star slaves often produce children with much higher intelligence and athletic abilities than ordinary interstellar citizens. This shows that human intelligence and action are deteriorating. This is also the fundamental reason why the president of the Star Alliance secretly released water in the matter of his daughter-in-law's development of naked stars, but none of the old stubborns of the Star Alliance came forward to speak. The merit of human reproduction and interest raising is in the modern era, and it is urgent!