43

Chapter 43

The first phase of the Global Village Tourism Project was launched as scheduled, and Joan, a language teacher at Global Village Hope Primary School, was notified to come to audition. Mr. Qiong was greatly surprised when he received the audition notice, although he can speak interstellar lingua franca, he still has little understanding of some new things. For example: What is an audition?

Teacher Qiong thought for a long time, took a mirror at home and took it to the designated set. When Qi Jie and Yu Fei saw Qiong appear in front of them holding a large mirror, their eyes almost fell. Qi Jie asked, "Joan! What are you doing with mirrors?

Joan made a surprised look and said, "Didn't you say audition?" My mirror is good, don't try. This is our family tradition, and the people photographed are particularly realistic! Everyone

present is full of black lines, does this have anything to do with that? Qi Jie pulled Joan to the center of the field and said, "Joan! This audition is not the same as that audition, come on, look here. This is called a lens, and it can be shot of the film. Although Qi Jie looked at the small lens in the cameraman's hand and wanted to complain, is it really OK to be so small? Is it really okay to be so small? Can it really be done at such a small age? But he still didn't say it, interstellar technology is not understandable to mortals like him. So I had to do some miscellaneous work, and about the filming part, there was Yu Fei's professional team to solve it. He is a landlord with old wealth and is very rich, so the affairs of these professional fields are given to Yu Fei.

Joan finally understood, he was the one who knew the most about technology among all their star slaves, and after understanding it, his face turned a little red: "So that's the case, I've seen this thing, it's used to shoot movies." The only movie I've ever seen was a promotional film that said it was to revitalize the interstellar economy and encourage star slave labor. Do we want to shoot too? Oh, I can ask my people to help.

Qi Jie said: "Although we do want to make a propaganda film, we are not going to make a film to encourage labor, but to lure everyone here to play."

Joan didn't seem to understand that it was indeed beautiful, especially since he came, and not long after he came, palaces were built on the ground. I also saw people driving back and forth in a carriage, and the people sitting in the carriage were wearing strange clothes. The roads are wide and neat, but most of them are paved with bluestone, and there are various shops on both sides of the road. The people in the shop were also dressed strangely, as if they did not belong to this world.

Joan said, "Lure everyone here? How to lure?

Qi Jie said, "It's up to you."

Joan pointed to her nose and said, "Me?

Qi Jie said, "Yes!" Use your beauty to seduce everyone!

Joan made a big red face, although there was a consensus in the clan that Joan had the appearance given by the gods, but she never thought that this appearance would also be useful. Although he didn't understand the use of beauty to seduce everyone, he was still willing to do it. Because Grandpa said that the village chief was a good man and gave his people a new life, his life had to be paid to the village chief, not to mention just using his appearance. Qiong Dayi untied her clothes and asked with a slightly red face: "Then... What should I do? "

Yu Fei...

Zijie...

Yu Fei gave a thumbs up to Joan and said with a smile: "Okay, brother!" Have courage! Fortunately, at this moment, Fion had already taken his brothers down the deep mountain, because there was an abnormal fluctuation reaction in the deep mountain. These abnormal fluctuation reactions are likely to indicate that dark forces are operating here, and for the sake of safety, Commander Fei personally led troops to investigate.