40

Chapter 40

Qi Jie was dumbfounded as he looked at the star slave kneeling down the mountain, shouting at him in the most primitive shouts that he couldn't understand at all. The dozen or so elders in front trembled with several thinning hairs, holding up the scepter in their hands, obviously these Xingnuli elder-like figures. Qi Jie was glad for a while, fortunately, the two interstellar bosses of Fei Feng and Yu Qiang had withdrawn, otherwise seeing this battle, he would definitely think that he wanted to gather the crowd to make trouble. Fortunately, the mountain is high and the emperor is far away, and it is a small frontier planet. And the point is that he also has a nepotism with the president's son, and it is not too cool to legally gather a crowd to make trouble.

However, this battle is also too spectacular, they have been here for a while, and Qi Jie must also arrange everyone's work. However, how to arrange it also needs to be carefully considered. In his opinion, the new batch of star slaves was different from what he had brought before. It is said that only some of them are star slaves who have worked for other star slave owners in the interstellar, and a large proportion are new expeditionary planet captives. These people are all backbones. However, Qi Jie does not want to treat these people differently, if the bad boy is labeled as a bad child, then this child will undoubtedly develop in the direction of a bad child. As for how to train this group of star slaves to become qualified interstellar citizens, Qi Jie hadn't thought about it yet...

But now it seems that the first step was successful. The Star Slaves did not have any resistance feelings, but life here was much better than before, and it seemed that they had gradually begun to get used to life here. So Qi Jie decided to talk to the elders among them. It is urgent to convene a congress of all villagers in the global village, which is a bridge between the village chief and the villagers.

So, the ten elders of the Star Slave, the former Chief of the Star Slave, and the village chief Qi Jie attended the meeting. For the sake of safety, Fei Ang, commander of the interstellar border garrison, Yu Fei, the interstellar emperor, and several officers attended the meeting as observers. To prevent brawls that occur if the meeting does not reach consensus.

However, after the elders arrived, Qi Jie found that his worries were superfluous. The elders are already old enough to walk hard, not to mention fighting, let them say a few more words, they can breathe to the point that they need oxygen. People of this age don't talk about fighting, they can't fight with their mouths.

Accompanying the elders was a young man who supported the eldest of the elders. The elder had several sparse white beards and white hair, and the first thing he said when he saw Qi Jie was: "~!" #¥%........................"

Qi Jie: "0.0..................

"

The young man bowed slightly to Qi Jie and said, "I really didn't expect that Lord Star Slave was so young, thank you very much for everything that the Lord has given us." I and my people, thank you for your gifts.

Qi Jie finally understood what the purpose of this young man's existence was, it turned out that he was a translator. It was indeed his negligence, most of the star slaves spoke their own star slave indigenous language, and did not understand the interstellar universal language at all. Qi Jie gradually realized that there were still many places that he needed to reform, and the language barrier alone could cause the biggest obstacle to everyone's communication.

Qi Jie shook his hand and said: "Don't be so polite, since you are here, I should give you the most basic survival guarantee." In fact, this is not exactly a gift, I just gave materials, and it was your labor that obtained such results. Here, as long as everyone is willing to give their labor, they can get paid. Moreover, the remuneration is definitely enough for the living of the family. If you want to live better, work harder. I'm just giving you a platform that just needs working people like you to complete. "Qi Jie didn't say anything like we take what we need and cooperate with each other. Because if they say so, the star slaves are likely to have a psychology that they should take for granted. He worries that relaxing the policy at the beginning will cause shackles to future management.