50

Chapter 50

More than 4.4 million, of course, is not a small number. Even if this girl is the most favored youngest daughter of a local tyrant family, her ability is always limited. However, if his house is only sold to those who can fully pay for it, the profit space will be greatly reduced. Of course, this phenomenon is not unsolvable, and the solution is - mortgage.

The wisdom of the people of the earth is vast and profound, and with the mortgage method of buying a house, many people who cannot pay for the full amount can own their own homes. After Qi Jie thought of the mortgage, he immediately put forward this idea of his own: "Oh, this beauty must have a lot of pocket money every month, right?" Or, are there quite a few movable immovable property that can be used as collateral?

The girl frowned warily: "What do you mean?"

Qi Jie shook his hand and said, "Don't misunderstand, girl, I don't mean anything else." Although the price of our house is very favorable, it is a large piece after all, the house is more than 800 square meters, the area is not small, and more than 4 million is not a small amount. But we have a house buying strategy here, girls can listen to it if they are interested.

The girl immediately became interested: "Oh? Don't know what the home buying strategy is? Say it and listen.

Qi Jie immediately said: "This house buying strategy is aimed at consumers who can afford to buy a house but do not have enough cash. For example, if my house is 4.4 million, you can pay 50% in advance, which is 2.2 million. Depending on the individual's ability, three modes can be chosen, thirty percent, fifty percent, seventy-three percent. The balance can be paid monthly with a mortgage, which may be divided into a five-year repayment period, a ten-year repayment period, and a fifteen-year repayment period depending on the individual's ability. If the girl is interested, this house buying strategy can be adopted. However, buying a house is risky, and we also need some of your movable property or different property as collateral. This is to ensure our mutual benefit, of course, you can also use the house here as a mortgage, if you give up the mortgage, we will deduct part of the house price, return part of the house to you, and we will sell the house again at the market price. What do you think of this strategy? Do you want to consider it?

The girl's eyes lit up and said, "You mean that this house can be used as a mortgage in exchange for the opportunity to take a mortgage?"

Qi Jie said, "Yes, since you bought this house, it belongs to you." Just to be on the safe side, we must make the corresponding mortgage procedures to prevent the customer from terminating the mortgage without cause.

The girl immediately turned around and asked the housekeeper quietly: "How much money is left in my small vault?" The

butler replied, "There are two and a half million, and this is the one you plan to buy a Q-series light armored ship." The

girl asked the housekeeper again: "So, do you think compared to the Q series light armored ships, this house is more valuable, or that car is more valuable?" The

butler immediately replied, "Do you still need to say that, miss?" This house, of course! But Miss, the living system here is not very sound, are you sure you want to buy a house here? The

girl began to hesitate...

Qi Jie listened to the conversation between the two just now, and immediately said: "In fact, this young lady and this housekeeper, buying a house is actually an investment. A car will depreciate after it is bought, and no car will appreciate in value. But houses are different, house prices are always rising, and even if they don't go up, they won't fall. So, if you buy a house, it's your property, and maybe in a few years, this house can become the price of two houses. Our planet is just being developed, and the first to eat crabs will surely get the most benefits. The girl might as well think about it, and if interested, we'll talk about it. Come on! We continue the tour. Walking