59

hapter 59

A certain big-tailed wolf took his usual X-loading skills to the extreme: "Oh? Is it? However, if I remember correctly, today's interstellar is an era of strict law, not a period of chaos decades ago. You tied me up casually, is that all? Do I have the right to retain the right to sue, let's go to the interstellar court to reason?

Xinghai's face was flushed, but he didn't know what to say. He really loses money, and in this interstellar where intelligence and brains are everywhere, he admits that he is indeed impulsive and likes to rely on intuition. But he really didn't mean anything, just wanted to ask the village workers what the purpose of doing this was. If he doesn't want to say it, he can't help it, as long as he doesn't do anything bad for a day, he won't do anything to him for a day. But looking at the situation in front of you, it seems that it is not easy to handle. It is easy to ask God to send God, and this big Buddha seems to depend on his rhythm.

It's just that, maybe this village chief is just interested for a while, it is estimated that he will go back when he has played enough, or played enough of himself, right? So Xinghai took out his few foods, which were distributed according to the head after coming to the global village. The chief can receive an extra fruit and a dried fruit, as well as a small fruit plate. This man is not polite, picking up fruit to eat with relish, it is simply rare to eat grapes this season. But with greenhouses, fresh fruits and vegetables don't seem to be a problem for the global village.

This sea of stars lives in dire straits, and a certain big-tailed wolf threatens his life with the lives of his clansmen and forcibly stays on his territory. So Xinghai had to go to the living room to make a floor, but fortunately he had no requirements for a place to live, and he didn't feel anything unusual when he slept on the street before. Because the interstellar host star is the same everywhere, even on the street. He didn't like the kind of clean streets, and the people of Sen Jupiter's people liked to be close to nature the most, letting them stay on the main star, it was like being locked in a cage. In fact, Xinghai likes this asteroid very much, even if they encounter any danger, as long as they hide in the jungle, they can easily find a way out and survive.

It's just that the situation in front of him is a little unexpected to him. He fled alone, but all his clansmen are here, how can he escape? Besides, they seem to be doing well here, at least they eat and drink, is their previous idea unfounded? Alas, I hope this village chief will not be too calculating.

The village chief in Xing's mouth is dancing happily at the moment, because they have simply made money after this period of activities! Not to mention the input of booking five-generation theme city real estate, tourism alone broke 10 million. It's really a lot of money, it's a lot of money! Qi Jie and Yu Fei hugged happily, and Fei Ang rolled his eyes on the side, is this considered tofu in disguise? The direction of the white eye was straight towards Yu Qiang.

That's right, Yu Qiang, who had eaten at his boss's place, planned to go to his brother to find comfort, but as a result, his brother only had money in his eyes, and his heart was very hurt as an older brother. Yu Qiang coughed dryly: "Don't stare at me, it's none of my business."

Fei Ang gritted his teeth and said, "Take care of your brother, don't let it out and always rob other people's wives to hug." The boss is not small, it's time to find a daughter-in-law to set it up! What is it like to hold someone else's wife all day?

Yu Qiang has nothing to say, this younger brother he can't manage, he has grown up doting on him in the palm of his hand since he was a child, even if he wants to manage it, he can't change it in a while. So I had to make up for it elsewhere: "Don't just talk about me, talk about you!" The one in your family who let it out did not harm people, and now he still refuses to come out in people's homes, what do you call this? The scene just now was called a thrill, the old man has been in office for so many years, and he has never encountered such a thing as kidnapping. I thought that my handpicked Guards would finally be able to do their best, and within five minutes we had found his hiding place, and when we broke through the window, we found the old man lying lazily on someone else's bed. Alas, it's not me who said you, brother, the old man is old, and the problem of style should be paid attention to. I see that the young man is quite tender, don't be played by the old man, there is not even scum.