LAST CHAPTER

DARKNESS. That's all Azekelle know. That's all he want... and all he understands.

Magulo ang buhay niya. Madilim ang tinahak na landas. Napuno sa galit ang puso...at pagsisisi.

"You sure you want it?" Luximus lifeless eyes looked at him. "It's dangerous. You are just a boy who turning fifteen- years-old.. Think of it before you decide entering the cruel world.."

He stand still infront of his father's friend. Unmoving. His gray eyes has no emotion showing.

"I am already in the cruel world since everything's gone.."

"You still have Felecia."

"But she left me and go away with his fvcking father."

Luximus sighed. He can see the determination of his gray eyes. So he have no choice but to allow him..

"Prepare yourself, then. Tomorrow we will start the training.. with Axell Laurelle.."

He badly wanted it. He wanted to learn how to fight.. to be brave.. to be strong.. not also for the vengeance but for the justice he seek.. and for the girl he failed to save.

Fvck. He shut his eyes as he lay on the bed. His body is aching. He's head is throbbing. Ngayun palang niya naramdaman ang pagod matapos ang buong araw na pag eensayo. They trained them how to make a bomb, to shoot, to use different kinds of d£adly weapons he didn't even imagine of doing.

"You must fvcking endured the pain.."

He whispered to himself. Iyun ang paulit-ulit na paalala nya sa sarili. Hindi sya dapat sumuko. May mga bagay pa syang dapat isakatuparan.

So even everything's is getting hard, he still keep going and stand on his own feet until he become more successful and well-known. He even lead the orgañisi he built.. unti-unti ring binura ang mga taong sakim at ganid sa mundo.

"Any update of finding her?"

His usual cold voice filled the room when UVEWYX entered, a bit uneasy.

"Still no.."

Mariin niyang ipinikit ang mata sa sagot nito. "Then why are you fvcking here?"

"To ask you that is she really alive? Why can't --"

Napatikom ang bibig ni Wyx nang malakas niyang hinampas ang lamesa.

Napatiim bagang sya. "One more words, you'll see yourself fvcking bleeding.."

Nalaman niyang malaki pala ang posibilidad na buhay ang babaeng minahal niya na inilihim ng taong kumupkop sa kanya. Isa iyun sa naging dahilan kung bat umalis sya sa organisasyong pinamumunuan ni Luximus.

Wyx sighed. Umayos ng tayo.. "Forgive me..."

He stared at him emotionless. "You know how I hated that words."

"Yeah.."

"Tsk.. Now, I expect that you have a good fvcking news about the Don and Donya.."

Tukoy niya sa mag asawang Alfonso na muling nagpakulo sa dugo niya. He just held his anger.

He tilted his head when Wyx smirk. "Malapit nang bumagsak, kaya naghahanap ng investors.." May naglalarong tuwa sa kulay asul na mga mata nito pero nahaluan ng pagkamuhi.

"What's the name of their daughter again?"

"Daughters, Walter."

His forehead creased.

"Hindi lang si Zikiah ang anak nila.. May isa na na mukhang itinago nila.."

Hmm.. He got interested about what Wyx said.