CHAPTER 66

CHAPTER 66

BE HAPPY...

Warning. Slightly matured content.

THIRD POV

IT was a long, long moment of peace and quiet on the living room for them. For the two, though, it was so short.

Di rin mapigilan ng mga naroon ang mamangha sa nasaksihan. Azekelle Walter was dang£rous. They never thought he could cry even just a bit. The menacing and ruthless look softened a bit for his son.

Unti-unti ang paghupa. Walang gustong mangahas na magsalita.  It was another long minutes of crying and silence.

Zadkiel was still sobbing so hard that Maxella figured he had a difficulty now breathing.

Lumapit siya pagtapos ng ilang sandali at hinawakan ang likod ng anak. Hinagod iyon ng paulit-ulit.

Kinalabit ni Axell ang kapatid para ibigay ang baso ng tubig. "He should drink water."

Tinanggap niya iyun. "Zadkiel..." Marahan niyang sabi. Kinuha ang atensyon nito. At dahan-dahang inilapit ang baso ng tubig sa anak.

Maxella saw his eyes drift from her to his father. He was watching him very carefully. Pinangalahatian nito ang baso ng tubig bago iyun muling ipinasa kay Axell.

"You're sweating so much. You need to change, son. Come on."

Napatayo si Azekelle.

Maxella saw the panic on her son's gray eyes when she was about to carry him---she felt a pang of pain when she realized that he might be too scared to see his father going away.

"Hush. Your father will accompany us."

Kumbinsi niya. Ang mga mata ay nasa asawa na tumango.

"Lemme carry him."

Ito na mismo ang bumuhat sa anak.

Tumikhim si Axell.

"Kuya."

Axell patted her sister on shoulder. "Talk ya' later." He said, almost whispered.

And when Maxella looked at his eyes, directly. He can't hide the pain in his bloodshot eyes. She know why he's hurting.

Axell maybe think now that Azekelle knew the truth, Azekelle might take them away from him.

She sighed.

Sinulyapan muna niya ang mga nasa gilid na tahimik lamang na nanonood bago sumunod sa mag ama.

...

MAXELLA POV

NANATILI akong walang kibo hanggang sa makapasok kami sa silid ng anak.

Nagmamadaling kumuha ako ng extra T-shirt at towel para kay Zadkiel upang makapagbihis na ito dahil pawis na pawis.

When I turned to them again, I saw Azekelle slightly combing Zadkiel hair with his fingers. They both sit on the edge of the bed.

Zadkiel was still staring at his father. It was like very curious of everything about him that he doesn't want to take his eyes away. He wants to take it all in, his father movement, expression, everything.

I frowned. Parang may sariling mundo ang dalawa.  I felt invisible but I can't blame them, I know how hurt Zadkiel and Azekelle now that they meet each other.

Napabuntong-hininga na lang ako at seryoso ang mukha na lumapit rito.

Bago ko binihisan ang anak-- na di parin makapaniwala na nasa harap ang ama ay kinuha ni Azekelle ang towel mula sa akin at malambot ang titig na pinunasan si Zadkiel.