Chapter 29-Bad Timing for Dreams

I looked around, light streams through the windows of my old home. Laughter echoed and I turned to see my twin brother run into the room, shortly followed by me. I gasped, he was no longer blurry. I could see him perfectly and I also saw how alike we looked. We looked at about fourteen here. Two adults entered the room followed by a small child who was about eight, they weren't blurry either. I stared at them for a moment before I realised who they are, my parents. My father had the same hair colour as my brother and I, while my mothers hair was darker. I peered around my parents at the little girl.

"Lillian," the blood covered girl confirmed, next to me. I shrieked and swatted at her.

"Seriously?" I complained. "And since when can you read my mind?"

"Since today, and I've learnt it's mostly you thinking about Newt. Rather boring if you ask me," the blood covered girl complained in a bored tone.

"Do you have something I can call you?" I asked her suddenly.

"I'm known as the Wraith," she replied, distracted by watching the memory of my twin brother and I, who were battling each other with pillows.

"Wraith?" I asked, remembering what Ratman said.

'You're the ones who killed him? Not the Wraith?'

"Yes," she replied.

"That's not an actual name," I complained.

"So?"

"Nevermind," I sighed. The Wraith looked at me and then snapped her fingers. "What are you doing?"

"Speeding forward the memory to the important part," she informed me.

The world sped forward and then returned to normal.

"We're back!" A man's voice called from the other room and the boy from my other dream with the secret code bounded into the room. He was crystal clear as well. He had light brown hair and bright green eyes.

"Alex!" Nikolai dropped his pillow and hugged him. My younger self also joined the hug.

Alex?

A man entered the room, he had dirty blonde hair darker than Newt's hair and dark blue eyes.

"Vince, how did it go?" My mother asked, rising from the chair she was sitting in to give him a hug.

So this is Vince.

"Did I live with Vince and Alex?" I asked the Wraith.

"Yes, they arrived when you were about five. Vince's other son came with them as well," the Wraith explained.

"Other son?" I asked but was answered when a boy younger than my little sister ran into the room.

"Dad!" He yelled happily and Vince bent down to pick him up.

"Archie! How's my boy?"

I didn't hear Archie's answer. I was busy staring at the girl that just entered the room.

Coralie.

"Why is she here?" I asked the Wraith.

"No spoilers," she replied with a smirk.

"I hate you."

"I hate you too."

The Wraith snapped her fingers again and everyone in the room disappeared and then a couple of us reappeared in different places around the room. My younger self was curled up on the couch with Alex reading a book together. Nikolai was flopped on the floor and Vince cooked something in the kitchen area.