21.

I am back with the regular updates 😄

Continuation.....

"Siddharth" she whispered to me getting scared.

"Tum khud ko hide Karo....mai check karta hu koun hai bahar" he said and she stood behind the curtains.

He opened the door but he was also little scared and saw Noor standing with sweet smile. And he got relief seeing her.

"You scared me" he said and pulled her inside and locked the door.

While Avneet took sigh and came out and she shrieked but sid kept his on her mouth to stop her from starting.

"Noor kyu chilla rhi ho....paagal ho gyi ho kya??"

"Waah bhoot ki tarah bhabhi bahar nikal ke mere samne aati hai toh mai daru bhi na?" She said and he rolled his eyes and her eyes got teary.

Avneet saw and placed her hand on her shoulder.

"What happened Noor?" Avni asked her and she hugged her.

"Bhabhi....bhai London jaa rhe hai kuch dino baad" she said and sobbed because she didn't want to get separate from her brother.

And siddharth smiled while hugging her

"Pagal bs India se bahar Jaa rha hu.. duniya se nhi" he said but both ladies hit him.

"Aahh"

"Bakwas mat kiya karo" avni said angerly and Noor nodded.

"Don't worry....jab mujhe wohi settle hona hi hai toh tu apni college complete karke wohi settle ho jaana" he said to Noor making her smile

"Lekin bhabhi?"

"Wo toh mere sath hi rahegi" he said and smiled and Avni blushed

"Kaise?" Noor said in confusion and he saw her avni's nuptial chain which she was hiding with her clothes and small vermillion on her head and Noor gasped

"You both married eachother" she jumped happily but he told her to shout less.

"Bhai party aur sabko ab bata dete hai aap dono ek dusre se kitna pyar karte hai" she said widely smiling.

But he shook his head and sighed

"Mushkile badh jayegi Noor Kyuki koi toh hai Jo avneet ko nuksan pahunchana chahata hai" he said which shocked her

"Bhai ye kya bol rahe hai?" She said sitting infront of him

And Avneet told her all incidents which happened with them from starting. Noor quickly hugged avneet.

"Noor..I am fine" avni said but she felt her tears on her kurti and Siddharth was seeing adorning their bond.

"But you never told me anything about this...why? Don't you both trust me ??" Noor said with tears.

"Noor, nothing like this baby but we don't want to put your life in danger" avni said wiping her tears.

And Siddharth hugged both of them.

"Now no tears...we both are safe and you disturb our romance" he said to Noor and Avneet hit him.

And all smiled

To be continued...

Stay tuned