Chapter 60

THIRD PERSON POV

Its been hours since the fight between Amie and Drako started, they both release tremendous amout of power that no one ever been do in this generation.

Samiyan and Demon still continue fighting with other pero mas pinili ng nga ito na lumaban malayo sa laban ng dalawang nilalang. They could be killed if they fight near them dahil sa mga kapangyarihan umaalpas sa bawat banggaan ng enerhiya na kanilang inilalabas.

"It really surprise me, how you can fight me equally even id you releses so much of your power this past few weeks." Drako.

"I will that as a compliment. Can't you see now? My power is more advance than yours. We've been fighting with each other for 10 hours, but here I am fighting, with equal footing against you." Amie

Nagpalitan pa ito ng mga atake sa mga sumunod na limang oras. They both already feel tiredness, ngunit wala sa kanila ang gustong sumuko matapos lang ang digmaan na ito.

Regals and the Demon Generals also doing the same, pati narin ang kapitan ng bawat dibisyon at mga Samiyan na sumali sa laban ay patuloy paring lumalaban para sa hinahangad nilang kapayapaan. They are all exhausted pero ginagawa pafin nila lahat ng makakaya para makalaban.

This is the longest war in the history, what happen 70 years ago only lasted for a week. And it is because the chosen one last time choose to sacrifice herself. And Amie is still Amie. She will never do that. Kahit tumagal ito kahit ilang daan o libong taon, hindi hindi niya gagawin ang ginawa niya sa nakaraan. She have found her little brother, Aslan, at hindi niya na ulit gugustuhin ulit na iwan ito ng mag isa. Se she will fight untill the end, at sisiguraduhin niyang hindi niya buhay ang mawawala.

"I'm tired of this fight, let's end this shall we." Damon said as he focus all his power on his chest collecting energy from his surroundings. Seeing his plan, Amie do the same.

Sky crumbles as if it was angry over something, lightning showers, the calm air and water earlier become violent, the land start shaking and all volcanoes there is erupted. Their final blow create calamities all over Samiya. Thankfully, no ordinary citizen is present on the battle fields, because if there is, malamang sa malamang ay babawian ito ng mga buhay dahil sa kalamidad na ginawa ng dalawa.

The three stone holder decided to use their Stone's combine power by focusing it's power between them. And just like the two creature in the middle of the battle field, the stone also created another storm.

Amie who is alert on the plan of the three holder, she multi task in making portals for the others while creating her final attack. All captains, Regals, powerful knights, army and general, and the two dragons, started attacking demons in a huge range to create ways, for Samiyan, on the portals appeared near them while fighting against demon. Samiyan helps each others more finally evacuate the area. Lahat ay nagkakaisa.

Hindi rin nagtagal isang nakakabinging pagsabog ang narinig kahit ang mga Samiyan na nasa loob ng dimensiyon. All of them worry for the person they left to make them safe.

And pinagmulan ng pagsabog ay mula sa nagbangaang kapangyarihan ni Amie at Drako. They release so much energy and power just for their goal, kill their opponent. Drako as merciless as he is, he collected all the life force of every demon around him to power up the magic he releases. Seeing his plan, Amie begun to worry, because she knows that she can't win against it dahil narin sa buong buwan nitong pagbibigay ng karagdagang lakas sa mga Samiyan. Fortunately, Amie see the light by remembering the three stone holder. However, it might be her end.

"Please release the combined power of the three stone on my direction. I need all the magic to create my last and final attack." kausap nito sa tatlo.