Chapter 30 : Assessment 2

HER POV

Today is the last day of assessment, mahimbing tulog magmula ng umpisa pero nagising ako dahil sa ingay sa paligid, tinignan ko ang screen sa tuktok ng Arena at nakita ko ang Prinsipe na naglalakad palabas ng ring.

Tsk! Kaya pala maingay! Marami pa ang sumonod hanggang umabot ng tanghalian.

Ayos dito sa assessment, hindi kami pwedeng lumabas hanggat hindi nag-a-alas singko na hapon, libre ang tanghalian may nag iikot ng Academy Kitchen Staff para ibigay ang tanghalian namin, it is a set of veg. and meat viands, meron narin drinks and desserts.

After tanghalian, marami pa ang sumunod until the the announcer called for Trevor kaya mas naging attentive ako. Gising ako kung mga kaibigan at kaklase ko ng Power Manip. and Combat Class ang nasa ring, todo cheer kami to make them feel that we all out support them. Trev really stand with his title, he's really good both in combat and power manipulation. His round didn't even last for 7 minutes, and he was able to upgrade his current level to 50, almost Regal. Ang galing ng pinsan ko!

Around 3 pm ng tatlo nalang ang nasa listahan at kung seswertehan ka nga naman isa ako dun. Hindi rin nagtagal the two student finished their assessment and it now my turn.

*****

THIRD PERSON POV

One of the most anticipated assessment has come. Because of what Amie showed last festival, madami ngayon ang nagaabang sa kaya nitong ipakita.

Even though the King, Quees and Territory Leaders was not present they sent spy to report what will be the outcome of Amie's assessment.

Taas noong naglalakad patungo si Amie papuntang ring at tila walang pakialam sa mga tingin na ipinupukol sa kanya. Upon entering, the barrier automatically covered the ring. She positioned herself when she saw that the dummy was about to appear. Without further ado, she launch an attack to finish her assessment dahil gusto na niyang matulog. Just like that, natapos niya ang assessment, and her Level was flashed on the screen she just smirk upon seeing her Level, 60.

Marami ang napatayo dahil hinidi nila inaasahan ang kanyang Level, marami ang umalma dahil sa tingin nila hindi niya deserved ang Level niya. She started walking outside the ring when something unexpected happened.

At the center, a black portal appear, the a demon comeout. Nagkagulo ang lahat dahil sa nangyari. They were about to run out of the Arena when a powerful black barrier covered the exits. Some students already start to panic, kaya naman bilang isang knight, the student knight started calming the students, they are also in alert mode incase that the demon is not alone.

"There you are little thing. Might as well comeback cause your assessment still not finished." said by the demon.

Altair whose belong on the crowd heard it and realized that the voice sounds familiar, and hes correct.

"Hello there my nephew. It's been a while, how's your dad?" the demon remarks, confirming Altair's thought.

"Oh, you're the traitor. How is it feel, na nabibilang ka na ngayon sa grupo ng mga talunan?" Amie mocked, kaya napatingin ang demon sa kanya.

"You have a sharp tongue there little one. The likes of you must be killed." Damos, Altair's uncle.

He's appearance now is far from being a typical human being, he has now horns and skin like crocodile, with pairs of dark green snake-like eyes. He sold his soul to a demon and because of greed for power he ate the demon life core resulting to his disgusting appearance.

Amie, on the other hand remain silents because she don't know what to say, kung papatulan ba nito ang mga matatalim nitong salita o kukutyain dahil sa kapangitan. But, Amie is still Amie, she chose the latter.

"You look disgusting man. Naliligo ka pa ba? Ang baho mo, amoy ko hanggang dito ang baho mo." Amie

"What!???" galit na tanong ni Damos.

"Ay! Bingi din ang p*ta. Matuto din kasing matutule!" singhal ni Amie.

Hindi na nakatiis ang demonya kaya siya na ang unang sumugod sa sobrang galit. With the practiced movement, Amie jump mid air to avoid the sudden attack. But the demon seems to have a faster reflex he change his way of attack resulting Amie sent flying 3 meters away.

Humalakhak ang demonyo sa resulta ng kanyang atake lalo na at nakita pa nitong umubo ng dugo si Amie.

As per Amie who hated being hurt becomes angry and she attacked the demon first. Amie fasten her attack, kaya nahirapan si Damos na depensahan ang sarili. He didn't expect that Amie could be this fast. Kaya napilitan lang siyang sanggain ang mga suntok at sipa nito.

Abala naman ang mga Regal at Knight para depensahan ang mga mag-aaral, dahil sunod sunod din ang paglitaw ng ibat-ibang klasend nilalang. Ngunit hindi parin nila maiwasang mabahala dahil nag iisa lang si Amie kalaban si Damos, dahil kilala nila ito bilang isang mahusay na Mago.

Sa loob naman ng barrier makikita na nakikipagpalitan na ng atake si Damos, kaya parehas na silang may mga galos sa kanilang katawan. Realizing that Amie can fight with equally in terms of hand to hand combat, Damos decided to use his power, Shadow Manipulation. Amie was not yet ready for the attack, got hit on her stomach sent her flying few meters away, again.

Sa sobrang inis dahil kanina pa siya nito napapalipad, Amie started using her ability as well. She summoned her Lightning Sword and started teleporting from one location to another, near Damos, while slashing her sword. Damos rendered speechless because of her attack and fall to his knees due to damage in different part of his body.

Damos was full of blood right now and seems weakening too, Amie didn't wait for him to recover, she started gathering the Lightning above which results to dark sky. When she got enough, she release the Lighting Bolt towards Damos.

Feeling the immense amount of power at the center, the fighting Magus and Demon turn to the ring direction witnessing how a powerful Lightning Attack hits Damos which cause his death in instance. The demon scattered in the Arena started to fled, however, Amie also released an scattered lightning bolts targeting all demons around.

Just like that, Amie finished the battle.

*****

ITUTULOY