Chapter 45 : At Central Palace

****

THIRD PERSON POV

After a week when Amie and Regals started their mission, Amie returned with a smile on her faces. Bakit naman hindi kung nakahanap or nakakumbinsi siya ng labin dalawang magus na bumalik sa Samiya. These people are just new generation ng mga dating lumabas sa dimensyon at dahil curiosity nakumbinsi sila ni Amie na bumalik.

Pagkarating ay dumiretso siya agad sa Regal Dorm upang magpahinga, sa living room nadatnan niya ang mga kagrupo na nag pupulong, kung tungkol saan ay wala naman siyanv pakialam. Nang makita siya ng mga ito ay bumati lamang siya at tumuloy na sa kanyang kwarto.

*****

HIS POV

Its been a week since our mission started, Ms. Le Rougue should be here already but it's almost sunset she's still not here. I'm not concern, I'm just curious.

We are here in the living room talking about the report we will discuss tomorrow at the Central Palace. My dad, The King ask for our presence tomorrow at the throne room to report what we have gathered on our recent Mission, our Failed Mission to be exact. Well HM told us that it's not failed, because a new barrier was made by who knows who, but I felt otherwise.

"HM already told us that out mission was successful, but I feel wrong about it. Ni hindi manlang nga natin nakita or nakausap man lang ang mga nilalang na pakay natin at isa pa hindi rin natin kilala ang gumawa ng bagong barrier na iyan." Rianne.

"Isa pa yan sa iniisip ko, we are the only one tasked by Central Palace to do this mission, that barrier was strong, pero hindi natin sigurado kung saan ito gawa. Even Olivia had no idea, how it is created, baka mamaya kaaway pala ang gumawa para ikulong tayo." Jennica

"You can't just conclude everything in that way. Yes, the creator was unknown, but as you can see the barrier he or she created is powerful enough to restrict demons from entering. You already know the news from the Knights, right? Demons are lurking near the barrier but they can't pass through, meaning the barrier is for us, for our protection. So stop being unreasonable." Jayden said, I agree to him. The remark he said are all true, the creator shouldn't be questioned. He or she already done great. It's enough reason to conclude that he or are is on our side.

The remarks of Jayden makes them silent for a second, then Altair change the topic.

"Let's discuss our original topic, shall we?" he said, then we continue our talk.

The discussion goes on  and stop when we heard someone entered the dorm. We already know who it is and just wait for her to appear and Ms. Le Rogue come in. She just greet us and pass didn't even glance to our direction. That makes me irritated, tsk!

"Just like that? Looking at her facial expression I think someone also failed her mission, huh." Jennica said as she smirk while looking at the retreating back of Le Rougue.

"Well, that's makes her a loser more." Rianne insulted. Tsk! I really don't understand this girls, why they hate Le Rougue when she's that great, maybe they are just jealous on her achievements.

"I know right!" Olivia agreed to them as well, and they started laughing I hate this woman's guts as well. I don't know why but I hate her.

"That's enough! Think for a better presentation, your suggestions are lame." I said making the stop.

I glance on her way once again before focusing on the problem in front of us. We better explain everything in a good way and not to anger them.

Hours past, we finished the presentation. I decided to adjourn the meeting because I feel exhausted. I need sleep, our first failed mission is stressing me out.