Chapter 29 : Assessment 1

THIRD PERSON POV

What happened the other day caused uproar to everyone, even in the Central Palace. Up until now they don't have any proper new regarding the terrifying presence they felt. No one knows what exactly it was, execpt Amie.

Anyway, the Power Assessment will be held next week. So all students are doing their best in all their repective activities and trainings. They don't want to be left behind, every student in SAM only have one goal, and that is to level up.

In Samiya Academy of Magic, there are 5 Levels. First is the Bronze Level, they are the student who still cannot have a full grasp on their gift, like an untamed pet. This level ranges from Level 0 to 20.

Second, the Silver Level, they are the students that can already manipulates their gift but just in their best. Ranges, Level 21 to 30.

Third, the Gold Level, they are the member of each Knight Division. Already mastered their gift but not yet reach its full potential. They are also student who are highly trained when it comes to combat. Iba ang kanilang combat training kumpara sa mga Broze and Silver. The two previous Level, Combat Professors are only tasked to train them while on Gold their Division Captain are their trainor which can par already with the professor itselt or surpass them. Level 31 to Level 40

Forth, was the Diamond, Level 41 to 50, this level was consist of the Knight Division Captain and their core group. Can par to an actual licensed Knight of the Central Palace.

Lastly, the Regal Knights, group of the future leader. The strongest of them all. Level 51 to 60.

No one in the history of the Academy surpass the Level 60, but knowing Amie, they are thinking twice. What they witness last Festival really change their mind about Amie 360 degrees.

As a day goes by, the student finally gathered on the Academy's Arena. Today, the Power Assessment will commence.

Makikita sa bawat isa ang kaba dahil sa nalalapit nilang pagsabak sa Exam. They cannot afford to humiliated and make themselve fail this examination. Their future will be pre-determined thru this, kaya lahat sila ay kanya kanyang pagpapakalma sa sarili para hindi pagkaroon ng pagkakamali sa gagawin nila maya-maya.

Malapit ng mag-alas 9 ng umaga kaya halos hindi na mahulugan ng karayom ang bawat espasyo ng Arena. Makikita sa pinaka baba na kumpleto na ang mga Propesor kasama ang mga Regal Knight at Knight Division Captain.

Si Amie naman ay makikitang masayang nakikipag-usap kay Derrick. The students were group according to their Power Manipulation Subject, kaya sila magkasama.

Headmaster Marion walks on the center of Arena to give his opening speech. "Welcome Students. We gathered here today to deternine each student's capabilities. For the whole week assessment, you are forbidden to get out of this Arena during your schoolmate's assessment, failed to do that will automatically decrease your level."

"Wow I didn't know that na sobrarang higpit pala ni HM tuwing Assessment. Decreasing your level just because you ditch the assessment, grabe yun." komento ni Amie.

"Well, hindi lang capabilities natin ang sa tingin ko'y sinusukat nila pani nadin ang pagiging well mannered. It is a must if we want to become a proper Knights in the near future. It is a basic pre-requisite to our knighthood journey." Derrick

"Tama ka naman jan." Amie

"Today, you student will be fighting with the dummy created by our Research and Development Department. This creature possess the actual strength of demon, and so is its behavior, that we might encounter on the future. Don't worry, if things gets wrong we will pull you out in the ring so you will be safe. Your opponent will be based on your current state, so you have to do your best to cause damage to it or better destroy it. You are given 15 minute each to showcase your gift. Your level will be graded depends on how much damage you cause. And now, your 15 will now begin. So students, Goodluck!"

And so the assessment begun. The students was called one by one depending on what name the rollet picked. It is a tradition, they were called regardless of who they are and what year level they are, fairness is what they call it, and it really is.

The assessment goes on until the first day ended. Among them, only 4th year student presented a very good result where he got Level 32, which means he will be part of any Knight Division he just need to pick which one.

The second day also pass by, Jennica, Bryan and Jericho, member of Regal, was able to level their current level from 52 to 54. Nicole, the one hated Amie, got Level 34, she can choose which Division she'll join now. Seeing her grade, she look at Amie direction to boast her Level but become disappointed when she saw Amie....... sleeping.

Third day came, Derrick was picked to present his trainings outcome, so Amie watched him with full support she even cheered him multiple time everytime his attack hitted his dummy opponent. Students who saw Amie cheering was in awe how she consistently keep her voice loud for almost ten minutes of cheering. Derrick seems so contended on what he got, he's on Level 45, he can fight with Kights Captain on equal ground. So, many student, cheered on him seeing his level, but Amie's still the loudest. On this day almost three fourth of the students already finished theur assessment. Most of the showcaser is Knight Division Member, so it was easy kill for them.

On the fourth day, the rest of Regal Knight member except the Prince, leveled up their current level. Nathalie, friend of Amie, is now Level 42 Magus, also showcase her gift on this day. Of course, Amie become attentive again, because it is her bestfriend.

The last day came. All are excited because the prince will surely showcase his gift today which they anticipated for the past days. And so the rollet picked the prince name, cheering from women dominated the entire Arena, when he started walking towards the ring. Raegan get a glimpse on Amie's location to see if she is cheering for him, but like what happened to Nicole, he got disappointed when he saw Amie sleeping peacefully.

He dont know why, but he felt anger rushing to hus veins because of that.

Kaya naman ibinaling niya ang galit na nararamdaman sa dummy sa kanyang harapan, resulting to a very impressive Level he got. First time in the Academy's history someone got Level 61. He can't believe it either, dahil lang sa galit na nararamdaman naipakita niya ang full potential ng kanyang kapangyarihan. Tumingin muli siya sa direction ni Amie at mas lalo siyang nainis sa nakita, ang babae ay halatang kagigising lang dahil sa ingay ng paligid. Looking completely clueless what happened. He almost requested a new dummy dahil sa inis, pero pinili nalang nitong maglakad paalis ng ring pabalik ng upuan.

*****

ITUTULOY