Chapter 13 : Trouble / Oh oh

HIS POV

We are now heading to Training Room 8 to expectate the first years on their training. Actually, we are instructedto go here earlier but I don't want to waste my time but this group decided not to go as well. When Headmaster knows about it, he contact me telling that it is a must activity for us. So we go, but on the last class to lessen the time of my boredom expectating.

But upon entering, familiar voice welcomed us, if I am not mistaken she's that woman. And there she is minding she's talking or should I say INSULTING her professor.

"I allowed you to talk and now it's my turn. First, let's talk about expectation. Well SAM is a prestigious Institute so basically I have hight expetation to everything here from what were going to learn and how high caliber the professor is but meeting you make that high expectation crashed. Second, you're calling me trash or are you talking about yourself. Look at you, you don't even look like a professor, you're like dressing for a Brothel not for a School. Are you going to teach us some spell or a seducing technique. Third, you trashtalking trash. you think youre the only one can do that? I think you got winded up about what happened to your sister? cousin.....OMG! or perhaps she's you DAUGHTER! Well looking at you it is possible, just kidding. And lastly, I can do something that yoh can't even do. Wanna know what? Well I can make you regret that you stareted this trashtaking moment and makes you regret why you even opened you mouth and using it before your brain does. Oh my bad sweetheart, I don't think you have any. Now if we're finish with trashtalks, kindly starts our class. Sinasayang mo ang oras namin, late ka na ngang pumasok tahol ka pa ng tahol sa maling puno pa." she insulted her professor. I just stare at her when she excused herself to seat.

I heard my group chuckles causing everyone on their class look at our direction, even her. When our eyes met, she even wink and smirk at me. My face turn sour. This insolent woman. I clench my jaw becuse of that.

*****

THIRD PERSON POV

Kitang kita ng mga kasama ng lrinsipe ang kindat na iyon kaya napatingin sila rito. At hindi nila inaasahan na sa unang pagkakataon makikita nila ang mukha nitong naiinis.

'Something happened between this two' Jenica and Rianne shares the same thought while looking at each other.

The boys even chuckles again dahil sa imosyong pinakita nito.

Jayden being curious all the time can't help but to ask. "Something happened between you two, right. What it is?"

All of them looked at Jayden, like telling him to stop. but our curious guy didn't evel feel it and ask once more.

"Do you know each other. Tama ako diba, right? Right?" he ask again causing the prince look at him. Pero dahil curious parin siya, hinintay parin niya itong sumagot ngunit nilagpasan lamang siya nitk ag naupo sa parteng taas na bench. He was about to ask again when his twin covered his mouth.

"Jayden, people only stays alive when they close their mouth and stop themselves from being curious all the time." payo ni Jaylen. Sumimangot nalang ang huli sa sinabi ng kapatid.

Nagtungo na silang lahat lahat sa direksyon ng prinsepa at umupo.

Stella was angry and feel insulted because of what happened. She was about to make her retribution talk when she heard the chuckles from Regals. She's humiliated infront lf them pero wala siyang magawa para makabawi. She decided to let it slide kahit labag sa loob niya pero gagawa siya ng paraan para makabawi.

She started the class and she's teaching them to create a barrier, very essential in battle.

"Everybody repeat after me, Protectus." which they did. "That is the spell you have to master today. You need to learn basic spells to protect and defend your self when you encounter danger. In this class were not just focusing on power manipulation but you have ro broaden your horizon. Just mere gift itself can't kill or injure your opponent if it is not offensive gift the same with defensive gift. Here you have to learn spells that can do both. The stronger the caster the stronger the spell could effect. Now, line up class and start making your barrier." she discuss and order them.

Suminod naman ang lahat, ngunit ang iba ay hirap sa paggawa. But not on Amie's case. She immediately casted and created the barrier which cause selective wow from her classmates.

"Le Rougue, come in front. Let's test how strong your barrier is." Stella said, pagkakataon na niyang makabawi. Ngumisi siya ng makita niyang naglakad ito papungang harap.

Hindi naman nakaligtas ito sa paningin ng mga Regal, kaya napailing nalang sila dahil dito.

"I am going to attack you using my Gift and chant the spell create your barrier." sabi nito na nababakas ang saya sa mata. Napangiwi naman ang mga estudyante sa nakita dahil lakiramdam nila makakabawi ng kanilang propesor kay Amelia.

Stella created a mid class water ball infront of her. Making Jennica stand up, she knows that, that water ball is powerful enough to make your opponent sleep for 3 to 5 days.

She was about to stop it when Stella shoot it directly to Amie. To their surprise Amie did the same chanting the spell and shoot it infront of her making two forces collides. Pero and mas hindi nila inaasahan ay ang pagbasag ng kalasag sa water ball and it went straight to Stella. Hindi naman nakaalis sa pagkaghlat ang Guro, dahilan para hindi ito nakaiwas sa barrier na ibinato sa direksyon niya. Huli na ang lahat bago pa siya makapag cast ng defensive spell dahil tumama na ito sa kanyang katawan, sigawan ang huli nitknv narinig bago siya mawalan ng malay.

Nagkagulo ang lahat ng makita nilang tumalsik anv kanilang guro at mawalan ito ng malay. Regals call for the clinic assistance and they responded quickly. The healers put Stella on the ambulance bed, and take her to clinic. After the healer move they're teacher tsaka lang sila napatingin kay Amelia, only to find that she's innocently following the ambulance with her innocent eyes.

"What happened, I just did her instructing. Why didn't she cast her barrier bago tumama iyon sa kanya? Is she just dumb or simply pathetic?" she ask innocently leaving them dumbfounded.

The Regals can't help but to be amazed by her. And they even got new technique there, the barrier itself can be used to attacked just like what she did a while ago.

"You have very sharp tongue, woman. Lessen that habit of yours or you'll gonna regret it." ang tahimik na pagpupuri na mga regals ay naoutol ng marinig nila ang sinabi ng Prinsepe.

"Yeah, I know. Might as well stop being pakialamero, you know someday you'll gonna regret that habit of yours too." Panggagaya nito, syempre hindi papatalo ang babaeng si Amie.

"And stop being sarcastic, lady. You don't know who you are talking to. You'll find your self headless if you continue that." Regals don't know how to reacf now, cause they can tell how pissed the Prince now. Gusto nilang pigilan ang babae ngunit hindi nila alam kung paano.

"What? Are you a Prince? Well...." lumapit pa ito sa prinsepe at hinahawakan ang mukha nito at bahagyang inilapit ang bibig sa tenga ng lalaki. "I don't care." she whispered enough for the both of them to hear it.

Bago pa makasagot ang Prinsipe, Amie already left the Training Room leaving them dumbfounded.... again.

The prince only clench his jaw because of anger. He promised to himself that this would be the last that he will loss in a argument with that woman.

*****

ITUTULOY

A/N: Pikon po ang prinsipe natin kaya wag iinisin. Hehe 😅

PS. ang cute ni Jayden 😍