Chapter 24 : Beautiful Warrior

THIRD PERSON POV

Amie created a barrier at the center of the open field, making the students stumbled with each other.

"What do you think you're doing, Young Lady." asked by the King.

Tinignan lang siya ni Amie at ngumisi. "You'll see, Your Magesty." she said before teleporting on the space she created.

Moment later demons started appearing one by one surrounding Amie. Regals wants to curse themselves due to tiredness, pinagsisisihan nilang halos ubusin nila lahat ng enerhiya nila kanina sa mga spells na ginawa nila, among them only Prince still have enough strength to fight, he teleports beside Amie and summon his sword. Gaya ng ginawa ng prinsipe, Derrick already have enough rest kaya tumayo na siya at pumasok sa space na barrier na ginawa ng dalaga. As for Trevor, also did the same. And the fight between them and demons begin.

Nagkakagulo naman ang mga tao sa labas ng barrier na ginawa ni Amie. Knights and Gifted students having a hard time to calm them down,but atleast they did.

The demons forwarded and launch the first attack while Amie, Raegan, Derrick and Travor defends. Swords clashing, they can see that this creature was not ordinary cause they can cope up with the Magus sword fighting. They can even fight with the four on the same ground.

When three men realized that the demon can matched them, they started using their Gift. Derrick manipulates rocks on the ground and transfrom it into numerous knife, when he's ready he commands it to attack the demons. Trevor produced hundreds of sword and commmand them to attack the demons as well. As for the Prince, she launch plenty of fire ball towards the demon. Seeing them working together makes the people around them at awe.

Marami naman ang nakatunghay sa gagawin ni Amie, lahat ng galit sa kanya ay pinapalabas na siya dahil siya lang ang walang kapangyarihan na pwedeng gawing atake. Napapaikot nalang ng mata ang mga naniniwala sa kakayahan ng dalaga.

Samantala, ayaw man gamitin ni Amie ang iba niyang kapangyarihan ay wala siyang magagawa. Nakikita niya kasi na nahihirapan na ang tatlo niyang kasama at kita nadin ang pagod sa mga ito dahil sa event kanina. Napabuntong hininga nalang siya ng makita niyang nakayanan iwasan at labanan ng mga demons ang pinakawalang atake ng kasama.

"Enough you three, take a rest now. You can't fight any further." sabi niya sa tatlo.

"It is you who should not to go any further. As you can see, they are immuned and can fight with us so well. I don't want to underestimate you but your Gift can't compare and match with theirs." sabi ng Prinsipe.

"You really did underestimate me. Trev and Derrick, take a rest already." paalala niya sa dalawa bago tumingin sa prinsipe. " And you, Prince if you want to die, continue fighting." sabi niya rito sabay talikod.

Amie unsummoned her sword, then close her eyes and started concentrating. When she opened her eyes she's decided to use one of her ability. Amie run towards the demon while summoning her lighting sword on her right hand and lighting bolt on her left. Nang makarating siya, inumpisahan na niyang makipaglaban sa mga demon while using her lighting magic. Everyone who witness her manipulation was shocked, dahil sa tagal nilang nakikita at nakakasama ang dalaga ngayon lang niya ipinakita ang ganitong kakayahan.

Lahat ay nagulat when her hair changed in color white when she started running and summoning her power. The sky turned dark gray and flickering lightning can be seen. Amie summons lighting on the sky attaking the demons which killed them on the spot due to powerful attack. Amie continue fighting other demons using her sword leaving them headless and killing them instantly.

Witnessing this, Prince Raegan, regrets what he have said to the lady earlier. Amie's classmate become more proud because of what they are seeing now. The ladies who hate her and telling her leave earlier become her supporter as well. Nicole, Jessica and Stella was frightened seeing Amie fight, quietly thanking themselves not triggering the lady too much. The nobels, Territory Leaders and Royal Family was very delighted and amused witnessing Amie, fight.

*****

HER POV

"You dare to breach our dimension, be ready to meet your end demons." gigil na sabi ni Amie habang patuloy parin sa pakikipaglaban.

"Your quite a good fighter, Young Lady. Killing you to become and present your dead body to our Lord will be a very good gift for him." the demon said, which is the leader of the attack kike what he introduced himself earlier.

Yes this one is a talking demon, he's also one of the General of their Demon Lord. F*ck this moron, nasuntok ako nito kanina ee.

Hindi nalang ako sumagot dito at pinagpatuloy na ang pakikipaglaban sa kanya habang ang mga summon lightning ko naman ang umuubos sa grupo niya. When I saw that his demons are all dead I focused my summon ligthining to this bastard in fron of me and release a powerful lightning bolt. Hindi naman nakaiwas ang hayup at tinamaan siya parehas ng kapangyarihang pinakawalan ko.

"This is not the end, Demon will rise again and conquer this dimension." he said before he vanished and died.

"Yeah, lagi namang yang ang linyahan niyo mga hayup kayo." ani ako at umupo sa damuhan dahil tapos na ang laban.

Napatingin ako sa paligid, kita sakanila ang pagkamangha. Napunta ang tingin ko kay Derrick sakto naman at nakatingin din ito sa akin kaya tinanguan ko siya at salamat naman at na intindihan niya. Inaantok na ako, malaking mana ang nagamit ko kanina para sa barrier at nakipaglaban pa ako ngayon. Naglakad na palapit si Derrick sa akin at saktong pagdating niya natumba na ako sa kinauupuan at tuluyan ng nakatulog dahil sa pagod.

*****

HIS POV

Looking at her know on the hands of Derrick makes my blood boils. I don't know, though, tsk! Derrick carry Amie and walk towards her dorm, so I decided to turn my back and walk to the podium. I heard my father, the King, ordering the Knights to check for other area that possibly received attacks from demon.

What happened on this festival will be our starting point to not lie low and do nothing. Making and strengthening the barriers is not enough to ensure the Samiya citizen safety. On this day, the demon really done their mission, to make our people fear them.

I walk towards my team and saw them hopelessly seating on the ground. I told then earlier not to use all their powers because I can feel that something will happened, and I'm right.

"I warned you enough, but didn't listened. Take this as a lesson. As for you Altair, thank you!" I said and walk through them. I thank Altair because he sustained the barrier made by Amie earlier, the reason he didn't follow and joined the fight. Someone needs to maintain the barrier and Altair's Gift was enough to restrain demon's power to break the barrier, so I instructed him.

This week was very exhausting. From preparation, during and what happened earlier. Demons already gained immunity, they can also communicate through our language as well. The new Demon King might be really powerful. Hopefully, the savior that the Oracle Laila is real. I think the force that we have now was not enough to destroy them. We really need the Savior. Hopefully, he or she will come on the right time.

But, thinking Amie, she have immense aura and power earlier. Is it coincidence? Maybe or maybe not. But real question is, how can she release that kind of power and why is she making it a secret in the first place?

*****

ITUTULOY