Chapter 9 : Admission

HER POV

I am now seating in the front of registrar personnel. Nung pumasok ako, I was greeted by two guards on duty, at kahit hindi sila na naniniwala na mag i-enroll ako because of their stare, simamahan parin nila ako sa registrar kaya andito na ako ngayon sa harapan niya.

"You're here to enroll right? On what basis should I approve your request to enroll here if you have color black hair?" tanong nito habang nakangiti, bakas sa mga mata niya na napapantastikuhan siya sa akin.

"I can teleport anywhere without alerting anybody and I can talk to mystical beast as well." I informed her as I teleport on the same spot, for evidence. Yan lang ang sinabi ko for my disguise, of course. I want to stay lowkie here.

"How refreshing, this is the first time I heard about someone can talk to mystical beast." I know she's amazed cause the Gift I told her are indeed rare.

I just smiled at here as she hand me a paper, enrollment form. After filling it out she gives me another paper para makakuha ng uniform and a room number kung saan ko kukunin. The room was also located here in this building kaya hindi na ako nahirapan. Kaya matapos kong kumuha ng uniform I left the school. I teleported my uniform to my house as well. And continue wandering.

My parents own a company in this city kaya naisipan ko na din dumaan para kumustahin sila Uncle. The business was basically mine, pero after what happen when I was a little Uncle Greg took the responsibility, they also told me that if I am ready to take the business they would gladly hand it to me whole heartedly, but I refused. The company owns several hectare of land where they cultivate and grow crop para i-supply sa ibat ibang lugar dito sa Samiya. After my parents was killed sila na ang nag-aasikaso ng lahat kaya tinanggihan ko I even told them to transfer all the right but they refuse because it is one of the momentum that my parents left for me, I understand them kaya pumayag nalang ako. The business was doing well because of them at wala akong ambag kaya they deserve this.

As I enter the company, many eyes followed my trance pero hindi naman nakakailang, the look they are giving me was just because they're curious, so hinayaan ko nalang. I went to the reception desk to ask which floor mh Uncle's office.

"Good afternoon, I'm here to visit my Uncle. Gregory Denovan." her eyes widen upon hearing what I ask. Nataranta pa siya, kaya hinintay ko nalang siyang makahulma, which is mabilis lang din.

"I will call his secretary first, Ma'am, to inform Mr. Denovan that your here." she excused herself first to make some call, and hinintay ko nalang. "May I know your name, Ma'am?" tanong nito kaya sinabi ko nalang. Matapos ang usapan iginiya ako nito papuntang launge area para hintayin daw ang Secretary ni Uncle, which I obligue.

Just a few minutes, the secretary arrived and ask me to come and follow her kaya tumayo na ako. "Mr. Denovan was delighted upon hearing you name, Ma'am. He even ask me to call his son to come here to meet you kaya medyo natagalan akong bumaba, I'm sorry for that." sabi nito habang nakangiti sa akin, kaya nginitian ko din siya. She's kind.

Pumasok kami sa elevator, yes they have it here, all technology here is the with what Earth has. She pressed the "President" button and it goes up. Tahimik lang kami hanggang sa makarating kami sa huminto ang elevator, I think this is the top floor, kasi medyo matagal ang pagsakay ko dun bago huminto.

Pagkabukas ng pinto ng elevator, Uncle Greg's smiling face welcomed me. Kaya napangiti na din ako. "My beautiful, daughter!" he said as he hug me tight kaya nakarinig ako ng mahinang tawa gaking sa secretary niya. "Thank you, Grace, you can go home early because my niece is here. I'm also going home early. Just let my son enter when he arrived." Uncle instructed her. .Kaya tumango nalang si Grace.