Chapter 10 : The Regal Knight

NATHALIE'S POV

Summer break ended, nagre-ready na ulit ako to go back to school. Mom and Dad visited me last week and I got wind about Amie that she travel abroad to study, but they don't know where. Kaya I ask them a favor to know where she and they gladly accepted it.

Lulan ng kotse ko, nakarating na ako sa school mahaba ang pila ng sasakyan school's guards inspecting every transpo entering and exiting the school vicinity for safety purposes we can't afford to get breach by enemy, kaya medyo matagal pa ang hinintay. But I'm good. Today is Sunday, the school will start tomorrow.

"Someone that supposedly powerless black hair human was entered the school, or should I say, enrolled this year." Naglalakad na ako ngayon papuntang Girl's Dormitory when I heard that news. We SAM student are civilized and well mannered citizen, hindi kami/sila basta basta naguusap tungkol sa iba, but that topic had pick my interest. Black hair are common to non-magic user pero meron nag enroll this year with black hair.

"Yes, the ones who wants to get enlisted early for this year visit the school to enroll and they saw the girl entering and exiting the registrar office it even go straight to Uniform room upon exiting the registrar's office" the other girl confirmed what the other one shared.

"This is the first, but we can't do anything about that, if she proved herself that she's worthy to enter the Academy, wala tayong magagawa." girl 1

"Yes, you're right. Let's just go with the flow." girl 2

After listening, nagdiretso na ako sa paglalakad. The dorm was actually a compound consist of 15 building, 10 is for Knights and the other 5 ay para sa mga mas piniling gindi sumali sa Knighthood or new student, the same with the Men's Dorm. Except the Men's and Women's dorm there's a particular building exclusive only for the Territory's Heirs and Crown Prince, Regal Dormitory/Building, and their group was known Regal Knight Hindi ko pa yun nakikita dahil nasa likod ito ng Admin Building which is mas malaki pa dito. We are forbidden as well to come there unless invited.

Moving on, after ko isalansan sa lagayan ang mga gamit ko nag-shower muna ako bago lumabas at kumain. I have my own kitchen here pero tinatamad ako mag-luto. So I decided to go down dahil may sariling Cafeteria and dorm compound namin tulad ng iba aside from the Main Cafetria on the Main Building kung saan nagaganap ang mga klase. Class Rooms or Building are also located on one Compound and one of the building there was the main cafeteeia. Pagkababa ko I ordered food at naghanap na ng mauupuan.

After eating, bumalik na ako sa kwarto para tuluyan ng makapag-pahinga.

*****

HER POV

Nasa dorm room ko na ako ngayon, hapon na nung naalala kong may pasok ako bukas, kaya gabi na ako nakarating sa dorm. This dorm for girls was a compound, napaka-lawak. Ang dami nilang pondo, I must say. The school admin was very strick when it comes to entering/exiting the school premises, may pila kanina at isa isa chineck ang mga sasakyan. And they are very particular na kailangan pumasok ang estudyante a day or week or whenever before the class starts. Kaya kahit ayaw ko bumyahe kanina, kailangan kasi hindi nila ako tatanggapin bukas kahit may enrollment for akong dala.

After ko mag-ayos ng gamit and cleaning myself, nahiga na ako sa kama para matulog na.

*****

HIS POV

The class will start tomorrow, Regal Knight are here as well. Well, we cant dk anything about the school Admin order. This is for or safety. But before sleeping the group decided to have a quick meeting. And they are in front of me now, like children arguing with each other.

I tap my hand on the table stop them, but no avail because they even continue, so I slam it, and there they are looks like kitten.

"You all called for this meeting and yet we didn't even have a serious topic. What you want to talk about?" I ask looking at them one by one. tsk they got easily intimidated.

"Uhm, actually Rianne and Jennica call for this meeting, at tinawav ka lang namin cause we thought that there's a serious matter they want to talk about." Bryan said, nervously.

"They want to talk about the talk of the school,the black hair girl." Jericho said, while reading his book. Multitasking I dont know how he do that though.

"We only called for you, pero hindi namin sinabing tawagin niyo din ang Prinsipe." Rianne argue which Jennica immediately agreed. Tsk

"So you want to left the Prince behind?" Altair ask.

"NO!!!! That's not what we meant!!" Jennica shouted. And they will start again.

"If not, then what? Huh?" Jayden ask.

"Uhm, ah.... We hate you!!!!" and they started again, noisy.

"Can't you please just stop, I can't focus here." Jaylen shouted he even slam the table. Nice, he make them quiet.

"Wether she's enrolled here or not, we can't do anything about that. Here were just merely a student no status. She got accepted cause she proven herself the she's deserving. What's the point of this meeting? None right, you're just curious, then wait for tomorrow you can approach het and talk to her yourself!" I nag them anf they're dumbfounded, they are arguing over nothing. Childish. After saying that I decided to go back at my room.

Upon entering my room, I realize what feature they just said earlier, girl with black hair? Only that woman popup on my mind. It looks like my revenge will be easier. *smirk

*****

ITUTULOY

Regal Knight

Rianne Dennise Marco, from Natura, Earth Magic Manipulator.

Jennica Sabrina Leander, from Unda. A mermaid can make someone asleep whe they hear her lullaby and Water Magic Manipulator.

Bryan Christopher Lancaster, from Aer, Air Magic Manipulator and Mind Reader.

Jericho Crissandro Clostum, from Gelus, Ice Magic Manipulator.

Jayden Marlyn Dawson, from Flamma, Fire Magic Manipulator.

Jaylen Marklyn Dawson, twin of Jayden Fire Magic Manipulator and Tracker.

Altair Blight Marrion, from Tenebris, Dark Magic Manipulator and Black Flame Wielder.

Crown Prince Raegan Huxley, from Central Palace and the next King. Cousin of Russo Brothers. Light and White Flame Manipulator, and Fire Magic Manipulator.

A/N: The main characters was revealed, so expect for an exciting scene on the next chapters. Hopefully magustuhan niyo. Thank you!