Chapter 17 : At HM Office

HER POV

I am now seating in a chair, in front of me was vacant table for Headmaster. Napatingin ako sa pangalan na nakasulat sa Marmol na batong naka patong sa lamesa niya.

=====
George Cadmius D. Marion
Headmaster
=====

Mayroon daw itong meeting kaya wala ito ngayon dito sa kanyang opisina. Kaya naman tumayo muna ako sa aking kinauupuan tutal wala pa naman ang gustong kumausap sa akin. The office was mixed old and modern era. The book shelves was covering the whole wall and theres even a Globe of Samiya, umuuikot gaya ng planetang Earth. Aside from that, mayroon ding massage chair sa gilid ng globe kaya nasabi kong modern.

Aside from that, what makes this office modern was because it also has a long marble table na napapalibutan ng labing-apat na upuan at isang magarbong upuan. Sa dulo ng lamesa makikita ang isang Projector Board, oh diba told ya! Modern!

Lumapit na ako sa shelves total nabo-bored na ako hindi na ako nakapagpigil. I was reading this book entitled, Samiya: The Hidden History.

'Samiya was one of the great of Creation of Almighty God together with 5 more dimension. Originally, theres only 4 major Dimension the Almighty God Created however to honor the bravery of one of the greatest Goddess in primordial time another dimension was made and was named after Samiya, the fallen Goddess. Goddess Samiya was known being a protective mother to her child, the Gods and Goddess who are protecting the Samiya now.

Goddess Samiya aside from being a mother she was also known as the Goddess of all, because she possess power the same with Almighty God. She's a Creator and Destroyer. Powerful enough to Create and Destroy a dimension.

Demons got winded about the power she posses, that's why she become their target.'

"Ah yun pala yun. I thought natripan lang nila na Samiya ang pangalan there was a back story naman pala." sabi ko habang tatango tango pa gahil sa nabasa. Tinigil ko muna ito dahil sumasakit ang mata ko sa pagbabasa. "Wait! sa lahat ng libro tungkol sa mga diyos, walang ni isa ang tungkol kay Goddess Samiya. Oh, hidden history nga diba." sabi ko at marahang tinuktukan ang sarili ko.

I was about to open the book to continue reading when someone snatched it away from me. Tiningnan ko ito ng masama pero mabilis ko din itong nabawi ng makilala ko kung sino ito. I saw a painting of him kanina sa pader malapit sa pinto nitong office. He's the Headmaster of SAM.

"It is rude young lady to touch anything na hindi mo pag-aari ng walang pahintulot mula sa may-ari." Sabi nito bago ibinalik ang libro sa pinag-kunan ko.

"Sorry, Headmaster." sabi ko nalang.

"You should be sorry, Young Lady. Dahil ang binabasa mong libro kanikanilang was belong to restricted book for everyone except the Royal and Territory's Leader Main Family Member. Do you know you might be killed because of this." pangaral nito sa akin kaya agad naman akong kinabahan.

'Kung restricted bakit nakasama lang sa mga ordinaryong libro?' nais ko sanang itanong yun but I stop myself baka lalong lumaki kasalanan ko.

"She will not be killed, if only I shut my mouth." sabat ng isang tinig, kaya napatingin ako dito. "I'm pretty sure the likes of you really attract trouble. Should I tell to the King that you just red a restricted book? Oh, I forgot you're a brave lady you will accept any punishment, Right?" yeah the bastard was the one talking.

Makikita din sa mata niya na nasisiyahan dahil may alas na siya laban sa akin. He even grab the book and open it, now its my turn to smirk at him. "Isn't that what you are doing now, reading a restricted book only a Royal Family can read?" I ask him, pero ang lalaki nginisihan lang ako.

"My bad, I forgot to introduce myself to you. I am called Reagan Hendrick Dawson - Huxley, the Crown Prince the Kingdom. Nice to meet you rude woman." pakilala nito kaya nagulat ako. Shit! Where did I put myself into! I'm doomed!

"Now lady, it is my time now to tell you how loser you are because of your current situation. Want to become headless, Young Lady?" sabi pa nito. Gusto ko siyang murahin sa pagtawag niya sa akin ng Loser, pero wala akong magawa dahil siya pala ang prinsipe. Bahala na!

"Oh, can you do the honor, Your Highness." I challenged him as I summon my sword and hand it to him. I maybe playful now but kainis kinakabahan na ako, pinagpapawisan na ako ng malapot! feeling ko yung bra ko basa na.

"My pleasure." sabi nito at inabot ang espada ko. Iniangat niya ito kaya napapikit nalang ako waiting for the sword slicing my neck. Pero walang nangyari nakirinig lang ako ng isang mahinang tawa, kaya napadilat ako ng mga mata.

*****

HIS POV

This lady is brave, or so I thought. Because the moment I lifted the sword she closed her eyes, sweat also drippind down from her forehead. Atleast I know that she's still afraid to die. Thinking about that makes me I laugh a bit.

It is reaaly good feeling knowing that I have the ace card on the both of us. I think I am the happiest now.

Shes so serious reading the book earlier when we entered, sgmhe even talking to herself not minding her surrounding. I look at the book cover tk see the title, when I saw it was Samiya: The Hidden History, the only book the palace retrived. That's why for the first time I ask someone a favor. I even ask the Headmaster to lie just to make this plan effective. Thankfully she bite the bait.

Its now my turn to return all the rudeness she done. From the forest to what she did earlier. All of it. I'm happy now.

*****

THIRD PERSON POV

The Prince really enjoying the moment of defeat ng babaeng laging nangiinis sa kanya. The 'Restriction' thingy that the Headmaster said earlier was just a bluff na siya ang nakaisip, but to his surprise the lady got fooled. Nung una hindi pa makapaniwalang humingi ng pabor ang prinsipe sa HM, but seeing the scene in front of him now, sure siya na may nangyaring hindi maganda sa dalawa na laging ang prinsipe ang dehado. Kaya hinayaan na niya ang dalawa at nagtungo sa kanyang upuan.

Tumikhim nalang ang punong guro upang makuha ang attention ng dalawa. At sinenyasan niya ang mga itong umupo sa harap ng mesa niya.

"I heard about what happened to your Combat Class Ms. Le Rougue kaya tinawagan ko agad si Prof. Clinton to heard what exactly happened from you. Captain Jessica was teleported back from Aer Territory to be assisted by their private Healer and her parents called and said how disappointed they are on what happened to their daughter." mahabang salaysay nito kaya seryosong nakikinig si Amie sa kanya. Kaya kinwento lahat ni Amie dito ang nangyari pati ang mga insulto nitk sakanya.

"Regardless of your reasons, I am giving you punishment. You creating a barrier around the Combat Ring and stopping everyone from halting your fight with her was your mistake. That is combat class, using your gift was restricted but you still did it. So," mahabang paliwanag nito bago tuningin sa prinsipeng kanina pa tahimik kaya napatingin din ako dito. "I am letting Prince Raegan to decide what punishment I will give you." pagtatapos nito kaya agad akong napatayo.

"NO WAY!!!!" sigaw ko sa dalawa

*****

ITUTULOY

A/N: okay para-paraan pk ang Prinsipe natin 😁.
Thanks for reading hope you enjoy