Chapter 8 : First Encounter

HIS POV

I was wandering near the boarder when I felt something terrifying. I got curious so I followed it. When I got there, I saw a lady with a luggage beside her. I think she just arrived here.

The lady stood tall, I think she's about my neck or chin. She's a beauty and amazing, I can tell. Perfectly grown eyebrows, mesmerizing gray eyes, pointed nose, with red luscious kissable lips that gathered on her heart shaped face. What makes her amazing was her rare color pitch black, hair that shines below the ray of sun. And her lips, ugh.... I don't know. I think it's sweet if I taste it. Shit what feeling is this. Heck! Did I just complement a woman. Woah this is the first.

The woman walking towards in the middle part of the forest. And I'm just following her. Then she halted and disappeared. I felt someone on my back. I'm about to turn aroud when something hard hit the back of my head. Shit! it hurts.

"Stalking is the crime, ass*ole!" the last thing I heard before darkness swallowed me whole. Bad woman.

I woke up due to the ray of sun hitting my face. I got up and look on my surrounding only to realize that I was not in my room, then memory of what happened yesterday rush on my head makes it hurt again.

I stand up to look for exit, as I wander, I observed that this house is beautiful from it design, color and furniture. I think this house belongs to a noble household, but I didn't see anyone yet. Am I alone here, oh right I with that woman. This is her house I think. I heard some foot step behind so I turn around the fastest I could do, to make sure.

"Oh, you're awake! The turn was hella fast." she chuckled and I just glare at her. "Oh right, natuto ka na ba? Masakit diba? Gusto mo isa pa?" she added. How the she can playfully ask me that without emotion on her eyes.

I tilted my head, and blink twice before asking her. "Where are we? Is this your house? Do you know what groud you just make that will cause your life? What you've done is a crime!" I seriously told her looking straight to her eyes. But this woman didn't even intimidated instead she smirk at me. What a brave woman.

"Woah! I didn't know that someone with high status doing something against someone privacy. Dk you even know what kind of crime you just did yesterday? Should I call a knight to tell them some stalked me and about to do something bad? Huh!!" I blink again on what she ask. I was taken a back. Well she's right however did she assumed that I am going something bad on her and I am a Bad Guy!! This woman!

"What did you just say? Do you even know who I am?" I ask her firmly when I realized that she just judged me wrong.

"Do I have to know who you are!? Get out now before I kick your ass out my house!" Instead she said.

Before I do something to her I just teleported back to boarder where I left my horse. I regretting now that I haven't teleported earlier and now I just got insulted.

"How dare she! On the next time we met I will make sure that you will regret every single word you just told. I swear!" I murmured as I kick the horse to make it faster. Shit! I'm mad.

***

HER POV

After that guy disappeared, bumalik na ako sa kusina. Aayain ko pa sana siyang kumain ee. tsk. Buti nalang, pikon ang hinayupak. Kumain nalang ako dahil pupunta ako ngayon sa City to buy my necessary things and check for something to do. I can just conjure if I want to pero napaka-unfair naman kung iisipin para sa mga taong hindi kaya or walang kakayan tulad ng sa akin. kaya pinili ko nalang bumili.

After eating, gumayak na ako and summon a horse using my Gift. At nagtungo na sa bayan.

I traveled for 20 minute before I arrived here in the City. Its more livelier here, na para bang walang kapahamakan silang kinakaharap.

Dumiretso nalang ako bilihan ng mga gamit dahil alam kong medyo matatagalan ako rito. It is almost lunch time when I finished buying my stuff then nag hanap nalang ako ng makakainan. I teleported my things back on house para wala akong dala. Naghanap ako ng makakainan dahil gutom na ako. I saw a I think famous resto, dahil marami ang tao sa loob kaya I decided to try their food. As I entered I was welcomed by delicious smell, nakakagutom.

Waiter welcomed me and ask kung pang ilang tao ang uupuan ko, just told him that I am alone. Kayalangan ko bang umubo to get his attention natulala kasi ang kuya niyo, well I'm beautiful what do you expect. Bumalik din nan siya sa ulirat pero halatang halata ang pamumula ng kanyang tenga, pagkahiya perhaps. Iginiya niya ako sa upuan na pang apatan, then give me the menu. I just ordered what caught my eyes,kasi feeling ko masarap iyon. He excused himself tk get my order and iniwan niya na ako.

After eating, nagpahinga muna ako sa resto before leaving. Almost 2 PM na nung makalabas ako kaya naglakad lakad muna ako before going back home. Nakarating ako sa tapat ng malaking fountain sa gitna ng bayan kaya naisipan ko munang umupo sa isang bench to relax a bit. At malinig na din ng chismisan sa tabi.

"Summer is almost finished, pasukan na naman. Kaya let's enjoy ourselves for the rest of our break." A girl said, she has brown color hair which common to Samiya Citizen with Gift and black color for non-nagic user. I have black hair but I am gifted, easy for me to disguise but, that guy saw me disappear in front and pop up at his back kaya sigurado ako magtataka na yun. Pero wala an akong pake dun.

"Yes, let's make this summer break special. Let's go shopping para narin may makasunod tayo sa uso kasi we don't have a chance anymore to come out on the Academy when school started." the other girl agreed. Then they stood up and go somewhere I don't know.

Academy, interesting. Let's make my come back more exciting. Kaya naisipan ko ng magtanong-tanong kung saan ang papunta sa Cademy na sinasabi nila.

Nang makarating ako sa tapat ng Academy. I was greeted by a humongous golden gate with S.A.M. initial. Well I'm amaze on how big this gate was, I don't care about gold I have a lot of it.

Nakita ko ang maliit na gate sa gilid so dun na ako nagpunta. I press a doorbell like button, then the after few minutes the door opened. Pumasok na ako.

"Okay let's make this life more exciting shall we."

*****

ITUTULOY