Chapter 54

THIRD PERSON POV

Everyone inside the Academy vicinity startled when they heard and felt the powerful explosion. It was happened near the Admin Building. Everyone staryed running towards the area where it happened only to find the guards escorting Mr. Caros fell dead on the ground leaving a large crater which they think it was the caused by the explossion.

The people inside the conference hall earlier was near there, but didn't actually know what really happaned. And after the explossion no Mr. Caros was found.

Amie and the other arrived and saw what happened. Amie's eyes sharpened upon realizing what really happened. She scanned the surrounding only to find Olivia smirking on her direction. Without further ado, Amie teleported in front of Olivia grabbing her neck, tightly, which makes her choke.

"Where is he?" malamig na tanong nito. Ngjnit tumawa lang ang huli at hindi pinansin ang kanyang tanong.

"Nagsimula na. You can't do anything about it anymore. He will come and wiped you all out!" Olivia said while laughing like a maniac.

And due to annoyance, her live ended just like that. Amie throw her and summon thunder to strike her until she became nothing but a dust.

Everone startled on what happened, witnessing how powerful Amie and killing Olivia with one attack, who they deamed as one of the powerful individual, make them terrified.

"People of Samiya, the silence and peace we have enjoyed for the last 70 years have now come to its end. The war have Started! We are hoping for everyone's help in finshing this War that our side as the Victor. This is our fight! Let's end it together! I Amelia Celine Le Rougue, the Chosen One, promissed you to do my best, upanv gawin ang lahat ng aking makakaya para sa kaligtasan na lahat!" she announce and all people around the dimension can hear it. She used her magic to make it happen.

Hearing that announcement, everyone is determined to fight beside her for peace and for Samiya.

"For Peace and For Samiya!" she yelled and followed by everyone.

"FOR PEACE! FOR SAMIYA!"

Napangiti nalang ito dahil sa determinasyong nakikita sa mga taong sumisigaw para sa kapayapaan.

*****

HER POV

After those events, another month have past. The King announces that all Magus around the dimension will be undergoing Strick Training. We have to be ready for the war that just begun. Any time enemy will attack, hindi kami maaaring maging handa lang, kailangan handang handa.

With regards on how Mr. Caros scaped, something powerful stucked the barrier which damaging it severely, that's is why I have to use some of my magic to re-do it. Sa kapangyarihan naman na tumama dito ay mayroon na akong pakiramdam kung sino at kanino ito nanggaling, hindi ko man gusto ang naiisip ko ngayon, ngunit wala akong magawa, isang nilalang lang talaga ang kayang tapatan ang kapangyarihan ng mga bato.

Based on the history, the Stone was once corrupted, kaya hindi na ako nagtataka kung bakit kaya niyang tapatan ang kapangyarihan nito. That's why I used my own magic to make another barrier, alam kong hindi rin ito sapat lalo na at sinaunang makapangyarihang nilalang ang aming kalaban, aiguradong kaya niya paron itong i-penetrate.

Kaya sinisigurado ng mga Captains, Regals, Palace Generals and even the Territory Leaders that all Magus around the dimension was trained enough to fight against powerful enemy at kaya nilang makipagsabayan. The King was hands on sa pagsubaybay ng bawat trainings, I heard that he was traveling from one territory to another just to see the undergoing trainings.