Chapter 35 : Concern

HIS POV

Thankfully I was fast earlier before she fall to the ground. How many times I dennied, I know I was woried earlier.

I heard and saw the presentation about the new creation of RnD. It is actually foe the upcoming war. We are doing our best to strengthen our force that why it was created. But hearing that it was mistakenly put in our class activity dummy make me want to punch this oldies face.

But what I witness earlier suprised we very much. Her combat skills was very exceptional, I know my capability and I can tell she can cope up with mine. She's even more skilled than the rest of my group member. I heard the two girls laughing earlier make me want to hack their faces but I restrained myself from doing so. How dare them laugh at her when she's obviously better than them.

I am now beside her clinic bed watching her sleep. I teleported here in hurry when she pass out. I even yelled at the clinic staff when they look like deer staring at headlights upon seeing me, they mus be thankful because they're fast on doing their business, if not, they will get themselves fired.

I was busy memorizing and being mesmerized by her face when I heard commotion outside the room. I clearly instructed to staff that don't let anyone in but I think they failed on doin so cause tje door almost flew open and 4 people entered, 1st and 2nd Div. Captain, that Derrick guy and a woman. They are all shock seeing me beside Amie's bed.

"You're Highness. What are you doing here?" the 1st Captain asked.

"I'm looking after her until someone arrive to take care of her. Good thing you all here. I'll take my leave." I excused my self not waiting any of their response.

How dare them disturbed me! I really really hate them. And I hate myself too from feeling this way. I am not really innocent on this feeling but this is the first time I felt this to someone. I'm attracted to Amie, big time. And hate her for completely ignoring my presence she didn't even looked at my direction even though I am intently looking at her. I know she felt it but looks like she doesn't care. And I hate myself again for wanting her acknowledgement so badly.

Last assessment, she was the loudest to cheer, I can even hear her, but when it was my turn she's not even paying any attention, she's sleeping! I hate her again because of that, that's why I brutally destroyed the dummy because of anger. But it didn't last long, my anger turns to worry when Altair's uncle shows up and wanted to kill her. I was doing my best that time to break the barrier but I can't. And everywhere turn into chaos when several demon appear again and fight with us, I don't have a choice even though I want to help Amie in there I cant break through the barrier so I got angry again and almost killed all demon appeared.

We saw her using her gift on the last attack, it was amazing. She can already launch such powerful attack that kill Damos and the about to and just appeared demons. She's really good in manipulating her gift. I am amazed, really amazed.

I am now lying on bed here in my room. I want to sleep, but I cant. I'm worried to Amie, but I can't go there just because I want to. I will look desperate, and I don't want that. I massage my temple to lessen the stress I'm feeling and feels effective cause I was drowning to dreamland, not that long I fell asleep.

*****

HER POV

Gising na ako ngayon sa mahabang pagkakatulog. At nilibot ang paningin sa hindi pamilyar na kwarto. Hindi na ako nagulat dahil sa tingin ko nasa clinic lang ako dahil sa purong puti na kulay ng paligid. Tumingin ako sa tabi ko at nakita ko dito si Nathalie na natutulog habang hawak ang kanang kamay ko. Pansin ko din na nasa kwarto sina Derrick at Trevor na natutulog sa sofa.

Tinaas ko ang kamay ko para haplusin si Nathalie hanggang sa gumalaw ito at magmulat ng mga mata. Binigyan ko lang siya ng ngiti.

"You're awake!" hiyaw nito na siyang nagpagising sa dalawa at agad na bumangon papunta sa akin.

"We're very worried. I saw the RnD staff yesterday running towards the Regal Class. But we didn't have a time to ask what's happening because they're in hurry." Trevor

"Nung hapon nalang namin nalaman na nagkaroon ng mistake sa pag-transport ng dummy para gawing sparring partner niyo sa Combat Class. Wala na sana kaming pakialam when I heard your name being the one who fought against it sa mismong RnD Staff. They are even praising you on how skilled you are. The dummy was beyond our comprehension, kaya alam namin na sobrand delikado nito, and fortunately, you succeed in destroying it. Thank god! nothing serious happen to you, no major damage done, napagod kalang daw dahil sa duel niyo sabi ng doktor." mahabang pagkukwento ni Nathalie.

Tumingin naman ako sa dalawa na tahimik lang sa tabi. "Oh kayo? paano kayo nakasagap ng tsismis?" tanong ko sa kanila.

"We accidentally heard the Regal conversing what happened to their combat class. And they happen to talk about you, about you presented skills until they talk about you being unconscious after the duel. So we rush towards here to check on you, and this Girl was here making commotion with same agenda as ours." Derrick said. Napakunot naman ang noo ko sa huli nitong sinabi kaya napatingin ako kay Nathalie.

"Nang makarating ako dito tinanong ko kaagad kung nasaan ang room mo. But the staff insisted that no Le Rougue admitted to their clinic. Hanggang sa dumating ang dalawang ito at inisa-isa namin yung mga kwarto, thankfully, kaunti lang ang rooms dito hanggang sa nakita ka namin dito." salaysay ukit nito sa nangyari.

Natawa naman ako sa mga pinagga gagawa nila kahapon at tinignan lang nila ako hanggang sa mapatigil ako dahil napagtanto ko ang nagyari.

"At bakit naman ayaw nila idisclose na naka-admit ako dito?" taas kilay kong tanong sa kanila. Nathalie was about to answer when nurse came in.

"Siya! siya yung nagsabi na wala ka daw dito!" turo ni Natahalie sa bagong dating muka naman itong nahiya dahil lahat kami ngayon ay nakatingin sa kanya. "Siya tanungin mo kung bakit." dugtong pa niya.

"Uhm Miss? Bakit nga ba?" ako na ang nagtanong.

"Instructed by the Prince, Ma'am Amand Sir. He told us that don't let anyone come to see you. That's all what he said." sabi nito at siyang nagpagulat sa akin.

I even saw Nathalie look at my direction with smirk plastered on her face. I know what she thinking kaya inikutan ko lang siya ng mata. Cobtrary ob Nathalie's exoression, the two boys with us had hard expression, mukhang hindi nila gusto ang nangyari. Pero bakit?

*****

ITUTULOY