Chapter 7 : Going Back

HER POV

Exactly 1 year after that night I decided to go back to my original home. Yes you heard it right, I'm going back. I trained so hard to master the last gift that I possess and I can now perfectly use it. I'm so proud of myself.

Everything is already settled here on Earth, I already appointed my trusted man to manage all my business, My Assistant. Well, he has the credibility and my trust, so I appointed him. And I very much sure that he will succeed. Ang tanging kailangang gawin ko nalang ay ang pag-alis ko.

Almost midnight, and I am currently walking towards the forest entrance here in the city. Mas magagawa ko kasi ang spell to make portal here without alerting anybody, just to be sure.

I reach the middle of the forest and I was amazed how beautiful this place was even its already dark. I chanted a protective spell first to my surrounding and chanted the spell needed for portal and poof, portal was created in front of me. I glance one last time on the path that I walk through before heading towards the portal. Then light swallowed me whole.

*****

NATHALIE'S POV

Its been a year since I came here, nakakalungkot na hindi ko manlang nasabi kay Amelia ang totoo kong pagkatao, I trust her pero baka pagtawanan lang ako ng bruha. I sigh..... I miss her very much.

"Nathalie!" nabalik ako sa realidad when one of my colleague called me "Let's go, Captain Devan ask for our presence before we patrol on the South Boarder." Jared informed me and nauna ng naglakad. Sumunod nalang ako.

Kahit isang taon na akong nandito hindi ko parin mapigilang hindi ma-amazed. This world is beyond the word beautiful, it's amazing. Everything seems so magical, well it is.

Sa nagdaang taon, I already mastered my Gift. Kaya naman I am one of the knight that securing the safety of Samiya citizen. I finished my training with flying colors, at first nahihirapan ako but ginawa ko lahat para magawa at makontrol ko ng maayos ang Gift ko. I can already grow countless flowers from nothing and make them my ally and weapon. The stinkier smell my flower possess the more deadly and poisonous it is. The more satisfying achievement that I got was controlling my power without limit by not draining myself, pero syempre napapagod parin ako pero I still can use my power kahit pagod ako. Pero for me tiring my self is my limit, yung Gift ko lang ang walang limit, Gets?

"Gather everyone, formation!" nakarating na pala kami hindi ko manlang napapansin. I run to my usual spot, I become the "Tres" of this group, well they acknowledge my strength kaya ito. The one who shouted was Captain Devan, the one who recruited us year ago.

"Last night, residents from south boarder informed us they felt a very powerful presence. And Aer Territory confirmed that, someone powerful arrived here in Farah.So exoect the unexpected while were doing the patrol. Understood!" Cap. Devan said and shocked everyone. Yes we felt it last night but we Don't know where it is exactly came from. Kaya it's a bit shocking na sa grupo namin manggagaling ang magpapatrol sa lugar na iyon. We are the Second Division, why not a group from the First Division do it. The Aura we felt last night was terrifying kaya medyo hindi ako sigurado sa patrol na ito. It rather a mission than a patrolling work for me. But no one voice out our taught, mahirap na. hehe

After Cap. Devan told us what we are goint to do and the result we must acquire, nag-ready na kami for our departure. We are going to use horse, to head south boarder.

Samiya's Knight consist of 10 Division and each consist of 8-10 group with atleast 20 member. The First Division was the direct soldier of the current King, kaya it is known that they are the strongest, yung iba lang hehe kasi I can spar with some of them with tie result or defeat them and yung iba nagmamagaling lang lalo na yung mga babae "roll eyes", it is leaded by Captain Trevor from Denovan Household, son of Flamma Territory official. A Metal Guy. He can produce something made of metal as his weapon and control it. Quite similar to Leader Brylle's Gift. Sir Bryle, one of Second's Team Leader can transform eveything into metal while Cap Trevor can "Produce" it. Well, their cousins afterall.