Chapter 23 : Protect Festival

THIRD PERSON POV

The festival will last for 5 days and started smoothly, everyone seems enjoying all activities prepared by students. Academy's students and stuff was full of energy while serving the visitors.

On the first day, at lunch everyone gather in front of the Academy's Gate to welcome the Royal Family and Different Territory Leaders and their clan members. Non-magic citizens was very amused upon seeing the faces of their leaders to gather in one location once a year, kaya hindi nila pinapalagpas ang ganitong pagkakataon. On the same day, the Leaders leads the round visiting each booth made by the students. The first day ended with the Welcome Party prepared for every visitors especially Royal Family.

On the second day, the hunting game commence, where Heirs and Heiresses of each Territory and Royal Family should participate but Crown Prince Raegan refused to do so. It was a all day long activity and ended with awarding ceremony of the Victors. Altair and Jericho got the first place. Jericho offers his hunt to his mother while Altair was to his little sister whose cheering throughout the game, someone was very irritated though, ask Prince Rylee dahil hindi maipinta ang mukha nito kaya pinagtatawan sila ng matatanda.

Third Day started, this day was specifically alloted for Non-Magic Families. Game for them was prepared with theme of Laro ng Nayon, Habulan ng Biik, Sack Race and Tag of War was an example of the games enjoyed by everyone, from young to old. Prices was very extreme and unique kaya lahat ay thrilled and excited in every game and rounds for them.

On the fourth day, Sport games commenced, Basketball and Volleyball. Magus versus Magus, Non-magic Teams against each other and the last part was Magus versus Non-Magic, these games was enjoyed by teens in any gender. And fourth day was ended with Awarding ceremony as well, which was Non-Magic Woman overall winner on Valleyball and both groups of Men from Non-Magic and Magus tied on the Basketball game.

And now friday, the last day of celebration. Di tulad ng mga nagdaan na araw hindi ito magtatapos bago sumapit ang gabi dahil ito ay magtatagal hangang alas dose ng gabi.

*****

HER POV

Today is the last day of Festival. We are all on hype dahil naging dalawin ang aming booth sa nagdaang araw. Everyone was still energized upon noticing that the customers was smiling and look satisfied while leaving our booth. Nakakatuwa dahil napapasaya namin sila dahil sa produkto namin.

Nagsasaya ang bawat isa sa amin ng mgakarinig kami ng kaguluhan mismo sa labas ng booth namin dahil nakuha nadin nito ang interest namin lumabas kami pa tignan ito.

Nadatnan namin si Nicole at ang tatlong babae na nakayuko habang nagsisisigaw ang huli. Wala din talagang hiya ang babaeng ito ee no. Alam niyang madaming tao sa paligid hindi pa iniwan ang kamalditahan sa dorm, dinala pa dito at may extra pa. Tsk!

"Calling the Crown Prince by his name is a grave sin, do you know that B*tch?" Nicole

"I'm sorry Miss, alam po namin iyon. Its just that we get too excited ng malaman naming makikita na namin ang Prinsipe." paliwanag ng kasamahan ng babae habang nakayuko.

"I don't care, you trash. Mga wala na nga kayong silbe. Nakuha niyo pang lumande!" sigaw ni Nicole sa harap ng mga babae

"Hindi kami lumalande, at isa pa we're not a bitch. We just got excited to the point that we forgot its the Crown Prince we're talking about. And lasty, its not our fault born without gift, at may silbe kami dahil nagtatrabaho kami para sa pamilya namin." the girl in front said at nagtaas pa ng tingin. Brave woman.

"At sumasagot ka pang malandi ka." susugod na sana ang hayop ay lumapit na ako dahil napansin kong naglabas ito ng kaunting amount ng kapangyarihan sa kamay niya bago sumugod.