Chapter 11 : First Day of School

HER POV

The class starts at 8:30 AM. I am now heading for my fist subject, History, very typical. Nang makapasok ako sa room, every eyes are on my direction. Mens are curious and most of the girls are disgusted, but I don't care.

Nakahanap ako ng upuan sa gilid 3rd Row tapat ng bintana kaya dun ako umupon, the Girl beside me even switched her seat after niyang taasan ako ng kilay, pathetic. After a while, the professor come in and of course she instructed us to introduce ourselves.

The introduction goes on, at yung lumipat ng upuan na ang tumayo.

"Good morning everyone! Nicole's the name by the way from Caros household. My Gifts are summoning a mystical beast and Water Manipulation. Please be good to me." she introduced na puno ng pag mamayabang. Well, she's the strongest among the first one, yet. Tsk Inirapan pa ako nito bago umupo. Pathetic talaga.

"Amelia Celine Le Rougue, teleportation and can talk to mystical beast." I said not minding their stares baka ikutan ko lang sila ng mata.

"How can we so sure that you can tele -" the girl didng finish her word ng mawala at lumitaw ulit ako sa kinatatayuan.

"Any question?" syempre I challenged. hehe masaya ito

Nicole daise her hand and summon her mystical beast "Well, you said you can talk to a beast, but It's impossible cause only theie summoner can tal -" just like the first one this b*tch didn't finish her word when her summon disappeared. "What did you do." she ask with full of accusations, tumayo pa ang bruha. She tried casting summoning spell one more pero hindi gumana

"Well, ask you summon to go back and don't get contacted by you anymore. Isn't that what you want me to prove?" I ask innocently hahaha mukha na sasabog na siya sa pagkapula ng muka niya.

"Make her come back!!!" she shouted angrily

"Why would I? Di ba summon mo yun, bakit hindi ikaw ang magpabalik? You're a summoner right? Prove that to us then." I challenged her hahaha well hindi talaga siya summoner, that beast was only contracted by her. Maybe she done something bad, to got a contract beast.

Pinalaya ko lang naman yung beast, dahil nakiusap siyang pakawalan ko daw siya, inaabuso siguro ng bruha kaya ginawa ko hahaha I just destroyed their contract and connection.

Susugudin na sana niya ako when the prof halted her. Wala siyang magagawa.

"Miss Caros, calm down. You're acting like you're not form Unda, cause you easily lost your composure and calmness. And where's your manner? Is that how you were trained? Manners Ms Caros, manners" Prof ask her, natahimik ang bruha kaya napatawa ako ng mahina even my classmates. "And Ms. Le Rougue, can you explain what really happened?" she added.

"Well the beast please me to free her and I ask how, she said destroy the contract and her connection to thia woman, and I sak again how to do it. So the beast instructed me,its easy so I did it. The beast was abused kaya pinalaya ko siya, and to correct what Ms. Caros said, she's not a summoner. The beast was contracted by her using force kaya siya nagkaroon ng mystical beast." kwento ko sakanila, some even gasp because of what I said.

"No hindi totoo yan, I am a summoner! You B*tch, LIAR!!!" ang nagsisigaw na nga ang bruha.

"Then summon another! Ano nagpipigil sayo to summon another. Summoner can summon any mystical beast on the same level as their summoner, so wala kang excuse no to do another summoning, right?" sabi ko dito na may ngiting tagumpay hahahaha mali ka ng kilaban bruha

My classmate started talking and agreeing to what I remarked. Walang magawa si bruha kaya tinignan nalang niya ang nga ito ng masama kaya natigil din.

"You magicless pretender, then how come you have Gift when yourhair is black? Siguro ninakaw mo yan no!" wow nag-accused na naman ang bruha which is effective dahil nakuha na naman niya ang suporta ng mga shunga naming c'mate. tsk

"I'm special, B*tch. If it's real, do you want me to try it to you?" I ask at lumapit pa sa kanya,kumayo naman ang bruha, takot hahaha "But ofcourse, I'm just bluffing, wala pang written document and no one in the history of Samiya can do that. Riht, Professor?" dugtong ko at tumingin sa guro namin na amazed an amazed sa sagutan namin hahaha

"Yes, Ms. Le Rougue was right. No written account that there was a Gift named Stealing. There was none." Prof confirmed. I smile at her bago umupo. "It's just disappointing that you, Ms. Caros, did that to a mystical beast. Is your family knows about that?" Naiiling na pahayag ng aming Guro. Hindi ito sumagot bagkus ay yumuko nalang. "Moving on, continue the introduction." Prof. instfucted again. And they continued. after nila magpakilala, pumunta naman ai prof sa harapan.

"I am Ingrid Steven, your History Professor. I am the living lie detector. I can detect if someone was lying just simply looking on their eyes. Kaya to confirm, all Ms. Le Rougue just told you earlier was all true and for you Ms. Caros, come with me and we'll talk about what you've done to the poor mystical beast with Headmaster. Class dismiss." She said, pero hinintay pa si Nicole bago sila tuluyang umalis. Nicole just stared at me angrily before following Prof. Steven. hehehe what a nice start.

Lumabas na ako ng room then get my shed card to check for my next class.

====================

Schedium

History - Room 110
08:30 - 10:00

Potion - Laboratory Room 15
10:15 - 12:00

Lunch Break
12:00 - 13:00

Combat - Training Roon 8
13:15 - 14:45

Weaponry - Training Room 8
14:45 - 16:00

Power Manipulation - Training Room 8
16:00 - 18:00

====================

Hindi naman mahirap hanapin ang mga rooms dito kasi iba iba ang building. Training, Laboratory and Class Room have different buildings even Clinic has their own. Mas binilisan ko makarating sa Lab. 15 para makapili ako ng pwesto. Hindi rin naman nagtagal the prof came in and nag pakilala lang si Ms. Diane Wilson as our prof, she's a healer and excellent one.

The class continued hangang sa dinismiss na kami. Kaya tumayo na ako para pumuntang cafeteria.

Pagpasok ko sa Cafeteria,like the usual eyes on me, pero hindi ko parin pinansin. Naglakad na ako para pumila sa table ng pagkain.

Nung ako na pansin kong iba iba ang putaheng nandito, muhang ayaw nilang maguton ang estudyante, they even have different variant of food from fish to meat and vegetables, maraming pagpipilian. So nag-breaded pork nalang ako with corn and some vegetables and orange juice. Walang hiya hiya, ouno ang plato ko at wala akong pake hahahaha Nakahanap na din naman ako ng upuan kaya nag start na akong kumain. But my peaceful lunch was interrupted by someone.

*****

ITUTULOY...

A/N: one of the ability reaveled, subaybayan 😉. Thank you!