Chapter 14

Nabi's POV

Nabi's POV

Today was the big day – We had to present the presentation in front of the class now. I was at the classroom with Sunghoon. I was replaying my script in my head. Sunghoon said he had checked everything in the presentation so there aren't supposed to be mistakes.

"I think you're worrying too much." Sunghoon pointed out while looking through his phone.

"You are reading your script, right?"

"No." He simply replied.

"Why not? You have to be sure it's gonna be perfect."

"I told you, you're worrying too much. Everything is gonna go alright. I'm sure of it." I nodded.

"You're right. We're going to get high marks. Everything's gonna be alright. Fuck it." I closed all my papers and books and crossed my arms in front of my body.

"That's how I want you." He brought his hand forward for a fist bump and I accepted it. The teacher told us the order we are going to present them in and we are the first team. I don't know if we are blessed or cursed, because we're going to be the first one to tell the information, but also we won't have the chance to see how other people interpreted it. The bell rand and everyone got in their seats. The teacher said a few words and invited us in the front. I exhaled anxiously and got up. On the way there he leaned a bit towards me.

"Don't worry. We're gonna be fantastic." He whispered. I turned to him smiled and nodded. We were already in front of the class.

"Fighting!" He whispered and gave his hand for a fist bump. I fist bumped him back and went to the other side of the board.

***

Sunghoon may not have been giving the look, but I could tell he was nervous as well. The class clapped and we sat on our seats. The next team came out. It was three girls and one of them gave me a dirty look. I frowned after I noticed. I tapped Sunghoon's arm with the back of my hand. He leaned closer to me.

"She's giving us dirty looks." I whispered and he looked at me.

"Who?" He looked at them again and squinted his eyes.

"The girl with curled hair."

"Oh, right." He whispered back after she did it again.

"Why though?" I wondered looking away so she won't figure we're talking about her.

"I don't know. Maybe because we were absolutely flawless out there." He imitated a hair flip with his nonexistent long hair. I laughed silently at his gesture.

"You're right. Especially you, you were absolutely flawless Miss Park." I fake clapped and shook my head. His smile dropped and he glared at me. I just laughed again trying to be as silent as possible.

"Ha-ha so funny." He rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me girls to interrupt. But Sunghoon and Nabi could you be a bit quieter? We already watched your amazing performance, but could we respect your classmates as well?" The teacher said with a calm voice and pushed her glasses up her nose. Her hands were intertwined together on the desk.