Chapter XXXVIII

Chapter Thirty-Eight - Werewolves of London

"No shit, I thought it was going to be a mermaid."

⇝߷⇜

Liam had shoved Gabe's face into a mirror, causing the boy to groan. "I don't know anything, I swear. I don't know what happened at Scott's house." Gabe groaned out.

"Did you know who was there? Did you know Mason was there?" Liam asked angrily.

"No, I don't know anything. I don't know anything." Gabe said, just prompting Liam to shove his face harder into the mirror, causing it to crack and Gabe's face to start to bleed. "Ahh!"

"Maybe you haven't noticed lately, but I've been having trouble controlling my anger. When things happen to my friends, I just can't seem to help it." Liam said through gritted teeth.

"No, Liam, wait! Please!"

"I just get so angry!" Liam exclaimed.

"Stop, Liam. Please!"

"You think I'm going to kill you? You think we're all killers? Maybe we should be!" Liam yelled.

"You're really going to kill him? I mean, I don't care if you do. But have you thought this through? Any idea where you're gonna dump the body? But no one saw you grab him, did they? 'Cause that could be a problem." Theo spoke up from behind Liam.

"I don't care." Liam said simply.

"I don't care, either. But, at least let me help. I'm the one with experience here. If we kill him, we'll have to find the witnesses and kill them, too. Which means we're gonna need shovels, some plastic bags, maybe a chainsaw..." Theo started listing off, causing Gabe to gasp as Eliza chuckled.

"You've made your point." Liam stated, letting go of Gabe and turning to look at Theo and Eliza.

"And you didn't kill him. That's progress!" Theo told him.

"It really is, you're doing good Liam." Eliza added on.

Liam glared at Theo. "Why do you keep trying to save me? You think it'll make Scott forget about everything you did, and he'll just let you into the pack? Scott's never gonna trust you." Liam spat, still glaring at the Chimera, but Theo wasn't affected by it.

"You might wanna remember what Scott's goal has been all along -- keep people safe." Eliza reminded him.

"He should try harder." Gabe spoke up, almost instantly, Eliza had a dagger to his throat.

"What are you talking about?" Liam questioned, narrowing his eyes at the boy who had a dagger to his throat.

"You don't know, do you?" Gabe asked, tilting his head back, almost like it would move him away from the dagger. Theo, Liam and Eliza shared a look before Eliza had pressed the dagger closer to his throat.

"Know what?" Eliza asked.

"About the other bodies." Gabe replied, swallowing thickly while keeping his eyes on the dagger at his throat.

"What other bodies?" Theo asked.

🐺🗡️

"Does the teacher know about this?" Theo asked, looking down into the freezer chest with a few dead bodies in it, their eyes completely gone. Eliza gagged, hiding her face in Theo's chest.

Gabe pointed to a body. "That's the teacher."

"Why'd you hide these bodies?" Theo asked again.