Chapter II

Chapter Two - Parasomnia

"That was a lot of 'someone's'."

⇝߷⇜

The Stilinski siblings and Malia was walking towards the school as Stiles was explaining the dirt he's got on Theo. " So, you ran a background check, and all you found was a speeding ticket?" Malia questioned as the three stopped.

"A speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad eight years ago." Stiles said.

"Which means what?" Malia questioned, looking at her boyfriend in confusion.

"Who speeds? People trying to get away from something!" Stiles waved his hands around.

"Well, how many tickets do you have?" Malia questioned, earning a scoff from Stiles.

"None!" He said.

"How many would you have if dad didn't get you out of them?" Eliza questioned, looking at her brother with raised brows, even though she knew the answer.

"Seventeen..." He muttered.

"I don't know, Stiles... I mean, I see why you're worried -- he's really hot. He's got like great hair, perfect body... You should definitely feel threatened." Malia stated, making Stiles scoff.

"He is really hot." Eliza piped in, pointing towards Malia to show that she agreed with the girl.

"You can't say much Elli, you liked him back in elementary." Stiles waved her off, causing Malia to look over to the younger Stilinski.

"You liked Theo?" Malia questioned; Eliza rolled her eyes.

"Yes, now it doesn't matter." Eliza waved her off.

"Anyways, thanks for that Mal, because now I do feel threatened... Now more than ever." Stiles turned back towards the Werecoyote.

"You want me to torture him?" Malia asked, causing Eliza to smile slightly.

"No, I don't want you to torture him!" Stiles replied, giving his girlfriend a look.

"I'm pretty sure I can take him..." Malia trailed off.

Stiles just sighed. "I have a plan, alright? There are steps to doing this right." Stiles stated. Eliza wasn't really paying attention to the conversation, instead focusing on all the people around her, which she didn't like very much.

"What steps?" Malia asked.

"We get the story, verify the facts. You find the piece that doesn't fit. And... And catch him in the act. That's how you do it." Stiles explained before something caught his eye, Stiles looked off in a direction, Malia and Eliza doing the same.

They saw Theo getting out of a car before turning around, scanning the crowd, once his eyes landed on the trio, he instantly smiled and raised his hand in a wave, Eliza, being the nice person she is, waved back, but Stiles instantly pulled her hand down.

"Why are you so suspicious of this guy?" Malia questioned as she turned back towards Stiles, the latter didn't take his gaze off of Theo as he replied.