Chapter I

Chapter One - Creatures of the Night

" No, but I can still voice my opinion."

⇝߷⇜

Eliza Stilinski sat by Liam's feet reading a book, the latter chained to a tree, her older brother, Stiles, and his best friend, Scott McCall, were over by Stiles' jeep, the former leaning against it overlooking a map while the latter sat on top of it looking at the sky. The small group was at Lookout Point, Stiles was talking about some places he had found in San Francisco for when they go to college. Liam sighed, causing Eliza to look up at him. "You good?" She asked, cocking a brow at him.

"How long do I have to stay here?" He questioned, dramatically throwing his head back against the tree, just then the two heard Stiles.

"Think it's been long enough?" He asked, causing Liam to groan.

"Yes!" He called out towards the two seniors.

Stiles turned around to look at the younger Werewolf. "Hey, trying to have an adult conversation over here."

Liam just rolls his eyes before responding. "Alright, you're two years older than me, and I'm fine. Just let me go."

Scott and Stiles walked over to the two, the former pulling out a set of keys. Eliza marked her page and closed her book before standing up.

"It's not that we don't trust you--" Scott started.

"It's that I don't trust you." Stiles cut in, Eliza sending her brother a glare, which in return he just lightly shoved her.

"But after that last full moon..." Scott trailed off.

"It was one slip-up!" Liam defended, looking between the two older boys in front of him. Stiles looked at the Beta exasperatedly.

"A slip-up? A dozen calls to the Sheriff's station about a monstrous dog boy running around the streets of Beacon Hills??? Naked???"

Scott looked up from unchaining Liam, a brow raised. "Why were you naked?" He asked, Liam looked at them sheepishly.

"It was really hot out that night, okay? Let me go!" Liam said, making Eliza snickered quietly, although it didn't go unheard by the group, but they decided to ignore her.

"You sure you're in control?" Scott questioned.

"It won't happen again." Liam said, looking at Scott.

"You're in complete and total control." Scott said, in which Liam just nodded.

"Yeah. Complete and total."

🐺⚡️

"Is it a party?" Liam questioned from the back seat next to Eliza, the girl was looking out the window, not really paying attention to the boy's conversation.

"It's not a party." Stiles replied, getting annoyed of the boy.

"Then what's a midnight?" Liam asked.

"You're bedtime." Stiles answered, looking back at Liam quickly before diverting his gaze back to the road, Eliza chuckled and grabbed Liam's arm, pulling him back into the seat.